Scene 1: Inn Plain Sight

load previous
Jun 16, 2024 9:49 pm
https://i.imgur.com/ujIyk5M.jpeg

You can assume you are all in the same positions as before, but Derv and Brickowsky have switched positions when Brickowsky went to look at the earring.
Jun 17, 2024 3:58 am
"Dead 'lubber's crazy!"
OOC:
Hindle's inital actions will be to toss down the ear ring, move back and away and to melt way into the shadows.

One with Shadows: When you are in an area of dim light or darkness, you can use your action to become invisible until you move or take an action or a reaction.
Last edited June 17, 2024 4:00 am

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+2)

(4) + 2 = 6

Jun 17, 2024 4:28 am
OOC:
fight

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+2)

(20) + 2 = 22

Jun 17, 2024 11:10 am
OOC:
rolling

Rolls

Initiative: - (1d20+1)

(4) + 1 = 5

Jun 17, 2024 3:40 pm
OOC:
keep rolling

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+5)

(4) + 5 = 9

Jun 17, 2024 7:58 pm
OOC:
ini

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+2)

(12) + 2 = 14

Jun 18, 2024 1:41 am
Ghostly Oswin lets out a yell in Dwarvish and rushes forward.

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+0)

(6) = 6

Jun 18, 2024 1:44 am
Feel free to post your move anytime, I will write the post in order. Oswin will attack for his turn.

Fighting order:

Brickowsky

Leana

Merton

Hindle

Oswin

Derv
Jun 18, 2024 9:10 am
Steping behind Derv, Brickowsky huffs annoyed: "As if this proves anything..." before his lightning bolt races towards Oswin.
OOC:
Move: behind Derv
Bonus: Telekentic: please make a DC: 16 Strength Check or be moved 5 feet back.
Action: Fire Bolt, changed to do lightning damage.

Rolls

"Lightning Bolt" - (1d20+8, 2d10)

1d20+8 : (7) + 8 = 15

2d10 : (48) = 12

Jun 18, 2024 12:38 pm
"You Will Die! My Hand Will Make It So!" Derv Yells as he raises his sword for two massive swings.
[ +- ] 1. Compelled Duel © (bonus)
OOC:
Action: Attack
Bonus: Compelled Duel
Movement: None
Last edited June 18, 2024 12:40 pm

Rolls

Greatsword - Attack - (1d20+6)

(2) + 6 = 8

Greatsword - Damage - (2d6+3)

(41) + 3 = 8

Greatsword - Attack - (1d20+6)

(4) + 6 = 10

Greatsword - Damage - (2d6+3)

(53) + 3 = 11

Jun 18, 2024 4:05 pm
Leana's senses reach deep into the earth, into nature. She builds on her strong connection to the woods and sends out a spiritual call into the environment surrounding their party. Small particles of dirt start to elevate from the floor in front of them. They swirl for a moment before setting themselves together into a form. A fox with dark fur and a white tail tip appears between Leana and the apparition.

"Attack", the druid mutters.

https://i.imgur.com/wsu79dh.png
The foxes ears twitch and it instantly shoots forward to maul the ghost. Meanwhile Leana moves back by approximately 10ft.
OOC:
Leana uses "summon beast": HP30, AC13, Speed 30ft, pack tactics

Rolls

dark fox maul attack with adv - (2d20H1+7)

(1516) + 7 = 23

dmg - (1d8+6)

(2) + 6 = 8

Jun 18, 2024 6:28 pm
From the shadows Merton summons his Psychic blades to his hands, the violet blades almost blend into the darkness.

Silently he throws his daggers at the foe.
OOC:
Assuming still hidden, first attack with Advantage bonus action attack as well

can roll Psi-Dice as well, only get spent if turns attack from hit to miss

Rolls

Psychic Blades to hit (advantage) - (2d20H1+8)

(162) + 8 = 24

Psychic Blades damage - (1d6+5)

(1) + 5 = 6

Psychic Blades to hit - (1d20+8)

(1) + 8 = 9

(5) + 5 = 10

Psi-Dice - (1d8)

(8) = 8

Psi-Dice - (1d8)

(3) = 3

Sneak Attack - (3d6)

(421) = 7

Jun 18, 2024 6:28 pm
From the shadows Merton summons his Psychic blades to his hands, the violet blades almost blend into the darkness.

OOC:

edit: I am an idiot the Psi-dice don't apply to attacks
Last edited June 18, 2024 6:30 pm

Rolls

Psychic Blades to hit (advantage) - (2d20H1+8)

(1718) + 8 = 26

(4) + 5 = 9

Psychic Blades to hit - (1d20+8)

(12) + 8 = 20

(5) + 5 = 10

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Sneak Attack - (3d6)

(446) = 14

Jun 20, 2024 10:36 am
soises says:
Steping behind Derv, Brickowsky huffs annoyed: "As if this proves anything..." before his lightning bolt races towards Oswin.
OOC:
Move: behind Derv
Action: Fire Bolt, changed to do lightning damage.
Brickowsky hurls a fire bolt at Oswin that morphs into a lightning bolt mid-air. Oswin swings his warhammer as if to bat away the fire bolt, but it meets lightning instead. Electricity arcs down the hammer and across Oswin’s ghostly body. He lets out a grunt and is pushed 5 feet back. Brickowsky swiftly steps behind Derv, out of the way of his party’s attacks.

Rolls

Strength Check - (1d20+3)

(9) + 3 = 12

Jun 20, 2024 10:42 am
Adrasthea says:
Leana's senses reach deep into the earth, into nature. She builds on her strong connection to the woods and sends out a spiritual call into the environment surrounding their party. Small particles of dirt start to elevate from the floor in front of them. They swirl for a moment before setting themselves together into a form. A fox with dark fur and a white tail tip appears between Leana and the apparition.

"Attack", the druid mutters.

https://i.imgur.com/wsu79dh.png
The foxes ears twitch and it instantly shoots forward to maul the ghost. Meanwhile Leana moves back by approximately 10ft.
OOC:
Leana uses "summon beast": HP30, AC13, Speed 30ft, pack tactics
A dark beast forms in front of Leana. She speaks to it and smoothly moves to the rear, out of the way of upcoming attacks, as the fox bursts forward to Oswin. As he is pushed back, he does not see the fox in time to move out of the way and he is only able to throw up an arm for protection. He lets out another grunt of pain as he tries to steady himself.
Jun 20, 2024 10:50 am
valdattaMadun says:

OOC:

edit: I am an idiot the Psi-dice don't apply to attacks
Out of the dark and from a different direction from the group, a violet blade hits Oswin in the chest. He turns to look in the direction from whence it came, but he can barely discern a second violet blade that appears and hits him again in the chest. He nearly falls prone from the last sneak attack Merton strikes him with.
OOC:
We’ll take the second rolls.
Jun 20, 2024 10:59 am
Oswin’s ghostly form looks almost transparent after the wave of attacks. He does not notice Hindle as he melts into the darkness of the wine cellar. The only clear foe in front of him now is Derv and he turns towards him. One would think a cleric would take the time to heal himself, but perhaps the lack of a body has made him forget about basic self-preservation. He rushes 15 feet forward to stand in front of Derv and swings his ghostly hammer down with all his might with both hands.

Rolls

Warhammer Hit - (1d20+5)

(18) + 5 = 23

Warhammer Damage - (1d10+2)

(3) + 2 = 5

Jun 20, 2024 11:06 am
KoldikSteelskin says:
"You Will Die! My Hand Will Make It So!" Derv Yells as he raises his sword for two massive swings.
[ +- ] 1. Compelled Duel © (bonus)
OOC:
Action: Attack
Bonus: Compelled Duel
Movement: None
As Oswin’s hammer bears down on Derv, it seems to go almost transparent as well. A ring of cold metal sounds through the cellar, but the blow seems to only glance off of Derv as he shrugs off the attack and prepares strikes of his own with his greatsword. Oswin is more prepared this time and swiftly moves out of the way of both strikes, the second one coming perilously close. As Derv’s spell takes effect, Oswin seems more determined than ever to focus on Derv over the others.
OOC:
We start back from the top with Brickowsky! Oswin is looking pretty bad if you can see him at all.

Rolls

Wisdom Save - (1d20+7)

(2) + 7 = 9

Jun 20, 2024 11:51 am
Stupid Boomer. Always stubborn - even beyound death. Brickowsky sends out a stream of daggers to cut down the will of the ghostly dwarf. "Come on, Oswin. Don't be a part of the problem - be part of the solution! We're here to help you. Finding your murderer, finding Alax and foremost: finding out what happend here." the wizard explains from the safety of his position behind Derv.
OOC:
Action: Fire Bolt, changed to do slashing damage.
Free Action: Talking

Rolls

"Cutting Bolt" - (1d20+8, 2d10)

1d20+8 : (7) + 8 = 15

2d10 : (108) = 18

Jun 20, 2024 1:32 pm
Brickowsky sends another bolt at Oswin that almost instantaneously splits into a stream of knives. The ghost is pushed back to his bones and he falls to his knees, dropping his hammer. He looks down at his body and he realizes he has fallen. However, today was not the day he fell. He fell much, much earlier and he has failed in both protecting his party and the civilians. He may even have brought more doom upon them.

"I…I see the truth now that I did not want to see. It is time I move on."

His ghostly form flickers and starts to glow.

"You may each ask me one question before I go. I do not have much time left."

Rolls

Strength Check - (1d20+3)

(4) + 3 = 7

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.