1 Walking the Fire

load previous
Aug 17, 2024 9:42 am
Seeing the whale explode by itself Humfrey becomes pale and angered, he nearly screamed.

Savages ! Destroying such a magnificent beast!

He closes his eyes for a long moment. Then answer the telepatic message with a flat tone.

Got your message Syr'alla.

He checks his belonging and ready himself. following the other. In front of the airlock, he begins to study it.

Rolls

Computers - (1d20+8)

(17) + 8 = 25

Aug 21, 2024 3:25 am
OOC:
Great job, you both figure it out. You may open the airlock when you are ready. Also, I've been busy at work, but things have died down, so I'll be on a daily now - except Sundays.
Aug 21, 2024 1:37 pm
"Alright, everyone. Get ready. For all we know there could be something hostile on board, but we also need to find any and all survivors." Seer isn't trying to be a commander, if someone else has filled that roll, but is generally ready to go as soon as everyone else is.
Aug 21, 2024 7:48 pm
Humfrey clicks on button to open the door. Then he takes the gun in the right hand and speak with the gauntlet on his left hand.

GAIA record the surrounding and check for any electric and electronic feed.
Aug 22, 2024 1:20 am
OOC:
I am confused. GAiA? is that a computer or...?
Aug 22, 2024 1:32 am
OOC:
Yes GAIA is the computer name (Gauntlet Artificial Intelligence Apparatus)
Aug 22, 2024 2:01 am
A2. CARGO BAY
This bay has thick eye-rings and ratchet straps designed to secure cargo to the walls. You also hear something banging around somewhere further in the ship, though the sound is muffled and nearly inaudible, though unmistakable.
Aug 22, 2024 2:04 am
GAIA:
Begin recording_
Begin searching for data feed..._
Aug 22, 2024 3:50 am
OOC:
You say there are straps for cargo, but I assume there is no cargo here at this time, correct?
Aug 27, 2024 12:04 am
No cargo or lifeforms in this compartment.
Aug 27, 2024 6:18 pm
Humfrey go stern (south or down on the map) to see what there is here.
Aug 27, 2024 6:36 pm
"Who on the the team is willing to brave the front of our exploration party?" Seer stays back from the entryway and has his laser pistol ready.
Last edited August 27, 2024 6:37 pm
Aug 27, 2024 7:05 pm
"Keep close boys." Syr'alla steps into the cargo bay, hand on her pulsecaster (in it's holster). Moving cautiously towards the door listening for any sign of something close to the other side.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+5)

(16) + 5 = 21

Aug 31, 2024 12:49 am
Only the sounds of the environmental system can be heard. You have no problems opening the door.

The symmetrical room beyond feels out of place, with walls of worked basalt lit by flames hovering over ornate brass sconces.

The floor is an elaborate mosaic of a red sunburst against yellow tile, and the ceiling overhead rises in a stone cupola bearing the same pattern.

In the center, brass vines with leaves of flame climb an empty basalt plinth. This is what you see before entering the room itself.
Aug 31, 2024 4:44 pm
OOC:
Just to get my bearings the "top" of the map is towards the front of the ship right?
We should check the bridge first, see if anyone's alive on here Sy'rella sends telepathically, moving towards the door, she gives the plinth a wide berth, not sure if its decoration, ritual alter or some magical ship component... This looks more like a temple than a ship
Aug 31, 2024 5:46 pm
Seer follows Syr'alla lead after pondering the significance of the room.

Rolls

Mysticism - (1d20+8)

(7) + 8 = 15

Aug 31, 2024 7:11 pm
Humfrey looked at the room (A3) and go toward aft (up on the map.)

We should go aft and find the bridge, we may learn what happened and found out if there are any survivors.
Sep 4, 2024 1:54 am
You hear movement in the space above the Plinth:
"Welcome to my temple. Speak your wish, and it shall be granted."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.