Chapter One: Greenest in Flames!

load previous
Feb 23, 2017 7:34 pm
The man's eyes narrow, "How do you know Waladra? Did he send you for me?"
Feb 23, 2017 7:36 pm
Bughu nods. "You are Leosin, then," he says, drawing his scimitar to cut the bonds. "Can you walk? We're getting you out of here."
OOC:
Huh. Did we lose a dwarf? I knew I should have kept a slower pace.
Feb 23, 2017 8:03 pm
OOC:
JoshuaMabry messaged me ans said he'd be dropping out, so I'll figure something to do with Oridun

I will also start advertising for another player!
"I should be able to," Leosin says, "I got caught on purpose, but I think I've learned enough that I can leave now. I'm considered a high value prisoner, perhaps you should come up with some way to hide that I've been taken, to give us a bit more time to get out of here?"
Feb 23, 2017 8:07 pm
OOC:
Bughu's player morbidly considers leaving Oridun in Leosin's place, but no!
Bughu looks around for something that can be fashioned into a scarecrow: burlap, straw, rope, or other materials.

Rolls

Perception? - (1d20+3)

(8) + 3 = 11

Feb 26, 2017 3:45 am
There are materials that could probably be fashioned into a passable scarecrow around, but none that could be easily gotten without being conspicuous.
Feb 26, 2017 4:03 am
Bughu looks at Erich and Jon. "Ideas?" he asks.
Feb 26, 2017 4:06 am
OOC:
Just to be clear, it can be done, but you'd need to roll me some stealth checks to gather the materials without being noticed doing so.
Feb 26, 2017 4:27 am
OOC:
Noted! I'll see if the other characters are more creative than the simplistic straightforward plan Bughu thinks up.
Feb 26, 2017 4:49 am
A shorter, mustached individual walks up "Ey, we're not supposed to be messin' with the prisoner, it was a direct order. I'd recommend you to leave him immediately. Bah..." He spits to the ground "You're probably newbloods, huh. Come on, we'll see what punishment awaits you. Shouldn't be too harsh, if y'all are first offenders." He lets out a subtle chuckle and smiles at them.

HypCo sent a note to Naatkinson
Feb 26, 2017 5:42 am
"Yes, that's us...the newest of bloods, heh, heh..."
Feb 26, 2017 7:02 am
"We have orders," Bughu states matter-of-factly. Usually in the military, such might be enough. Here, he has his doubts, and casually rests his hand on the pommel of his scimitar.

Rolls

Deception - (1d20-1)

(14) - 1 = 13

Feb 26, 2017 7:12 am
..."And those orders are to not mess with him. Being newbloods, it isn't wise to stand around, defying a direct order. You should follow orders like you're told, some might think you're up to something."
Last edited February 26, 2017 7:17 am

Rolls

Insight - (1d20+1)

(13) + 1 = 14

Feb 26, 2017 1:52 pm
Erich shifts his weight nervously from foot to foot as the newly arrived mustachioed man and Bughu push back and forth in a struggle for situational dominance.

Such are the reasons I remained a hermit for so long. People bickering and fighting drive me out of my mind and into it at the same time. Bah. I wonder....

Erich begins speaking, in the harsh guttural tones of the dragons.
[ +- ] Draconic

Rolls

Deception - (1d20+5)

(20) + 5 = 25

Feb 27, 2017 1:30 am
OOC:
I don't know if Deception works if they don't understand the language. If it does, let me know and I'll change my reaction.
He stares blankly at Erich "If you are done, standing around a high value prisoner with no idea what your doing, I suggest we get moving. Maybe we can find your purpose somewhere else, dishes are probably piling up about now." His nose twitches, and he lets out a sneeze that slightly catches Erich's ear
[ +- ] Elvish
He strokes his mustache down "Oooh, sorry this mustache sometime creeps up." and begins walking away.
Feb 27, 2017 4:34 am
Bughu looks between Erich and the stranger. "Enough of this, we're blown," he mutters quietly. Looking as if he is folding his arms, Bughu draws his hand crossbow and trains it upon the man. "Say nothing, do not move. Do not move your hands. You two, cut the prisoner free."
Feb 27, 2017 4:46 am
He turns and upon noticing the crossbow, he smiles "Ah, brother, I hardly recognized you. You trim your 'stache?" He starts approaching Bughu, quickly, with arms outstretched in a hugging manner.
Last edited February 27, 2017 4:49 am
Feb 27, 2017 5:11 am
Bughu is not about to let the enemy grab him without a fight.

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+3)

(16) + 3 = 19

Feb 27, 2017 5:17 am
OOC:
Your go.
Last edited February 27, 2017 5:18 am

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+1)

(12) + 1 = 13

Feb 27, 2017 5:48 am
OOC:
I'll wait to see if the others are going to jump in, or if the DM indicates something else happens.
Feb 27, 2017 4:05 pm
This close up and speaking with him directly, Mryio recognizes Bughu from his fight with the Langdedrosa.
load next

Thread locked