OOC Thread

Nov 21, 2016 12:29 pm
I'm putting this thread up to host our OOC conversation. Short OOC stuff can be included in your regular posts using the OOC code, but for longer stuff that might derail the game you should use this thread
Nov 24, 2016 9:02 pm
Sorry guys, could have sworn I posted a reply to the in game post a day or two ago
Nov 25, 2016 8:58 am
It's ok, I kicked back and let you do a bit of RP. Probably won't be in front of a computer during the weekend, so I'll make another post in about 5 hours after this one here. You have until then for character interaction.
Nov 28, 2016 10:34 am
Just to clarify things, the servant told you that Bokorumon pretty much won't be charged for anything (staying there, ordering drinks and food for himself) which is probably why he took advantage of it and got stinking drunk. You three however will be charged for your own lodging and food/drinks.

Also, if you choose to deal with the cellar mystery, it's not that urgent of a matter. You can always socialize with the patrons at the ground floor. They might know something about it or you might want to talk with them and learn about other stuff.
Nov 28, 2016 11:22 am
Yeah I think that's pretty clear at this point but from our characters perspective it's Bokorumon who brought us to the "place of waiting" which implied we were being held until we could get an audience with the big man....getting told that we now need to fork out for the lodgings whilst we're here seems a bit dodgy from an IC perspective.

I'm enjoying the game quite a bit so far by the way :)
Nov 29, 2016 8:12 am
mcneils5 says:
I'm enjoying the game quite a bit so far by the way :)
That's good to know :)

Chailin suggested giving away her ring as credit and I can't help but wonder why. Is it because she wants to be sure that food and lodging will be covered, regardles of what happens in the cellar?

Also, let me know how you want to move this forward. Do you want to post about your characters going downstairs and socializing or telling the barman about the cellar, or do you want me to post a more "cinematic" narrative of your characters going to the cellar and whatever happens next?
Dec 1, 2016 3:43 am
Well Chailin didn't figure the party would get any food or drink until they had produced some results. She(I) offered the ring with two "goals" in mind. First, securing at least one meal and some beverages for the night. Second, endearing herself to her new companions. It seems they will be together for the and "Despite my noble standing, I do not put myself above other people. We all have the same blood." So she is looking to make friends.
Dec 1, 2016 7:26 am
OK, just wanted to make sure I understand her reasoning behind that action. Good thinking, they let you in and will probably let you spend the night anyway, but it would be unwise to push it and start ordering food and drinks just like that
Dec 9, 2016 4:19 pm
Hello everyone.
My name is Garett. I served as a cavalry scout sniper in the US Army 1st Infantry in Kosovo and Iraq. After coming home I can say two things saved my life, getting outdoors and exploring the natural world, and RPG table top. It has been a pleasure to jump back into a hobby I adored as a teenager. I remember when Planescape 1st came out. I worked at a gaming store in Colorado Springs when I was 16-19yo. I loved the setting, art, and openness of the multiverse. It will be an honor to join you all. Thanks for having me on board.
Dec 16, 2016 6:25 am
Sorry gang, I got sick and was distracted by a broken furnace just as the weather turned form cold to literally freezing. But I'm back now and hopefully won't disappear on you again.
Dec 24, 2016 8:38 am
Hey guys, it's Christmas Eve morning here now so just wanted to give you all a heads up that I'm gonna be offline for the next three days or so....hope you guys all have a good Christmas (if you celebrate it)!
Dec 24, 2016 5:53 pm
Happy Holidays!
Dec 26, 2016 9:05 am
Happy holidays everyone!
Jan 5, 2017 9:26 am
Hey everyone, happy new year! As we get back from the holidays and into the game, I'm waiting for you to head towards the cellar and activate the portal as the bartender described, before I post the next part.
Jan 5, 2017 4:08 pm
Still standing by.
Jan 10, 2017 7:16 pm
Not too sure what's happening with Maskcot, they're MIA in one of the other games I'm in at the moment and as far as I know hasn't responded to any PM's so thinking it may be best to move on without them at this stage? Not suggesting we drop them from the game or anything but my it seems we're waiting on Maskcot's caracter filling us in on the key before we can proceed
Last edited January 10, 2017 7:17 pm
Jan 10, 2017 7:18 pm
Yeah it looks like he's inactive according to his profile.
Jan 11, 2017 7:41 am
Alright, for the sake of keeping the game alive, I'll move on and assume Chailin is tagging along. If there's anything she's absolutely required to do, I'll take over as GM until Masckot returns.
Feb 13, 2017 5:52 pm
Wow those are the lowest initiative rolls I've seen. Maybe the rats will get a nat 1??
Feb 13, 2017 5:53 pm
Nope apparently they are quick. Who knew.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.