OOC Thread

load previous
Mar 2, 2017 10:42 am
Hey everyone, following the rats through the portal takes you to a new area and a new chapter of the story. I'm a little swamped with work these days, so I need a little time to write down the description and post it as a new sub-forum so please be patient. Once that's done, I'll post in the old thread about Chailin following you and provide a link to the new thread. Thanks!
Mar 2, 2017 11:15 am
No worries mate, thanks for the update
Apr 20, 2017 7:00 am
Not so familiar with the forums' code, but in the last post I included a message intended for both Xana and Tarandar. Let me know if one (or both) of you can't see it.
Apr 20, 2017 7:13 am
I saw it, just figuring out what to do with the info :)
May 29, 2017 7:21 am
Once again, apologies for the game slowing down. Got a thesis to deliver for my Masters' class by the end of the month, things should pick up again once June begins.
Jun 26, 2017 8:32 pm
Got some real adventuring to do coming up.

This weekend I am leading a group of veterans up Kokomo Pass at Camp Hale where the 10th Mountain Division trained to fight in the Alps during WWII. I'll be out of service from Friday afternoon until Monday morning.

I also might have to go lead a group of veterans and the Secretary of Interior in the Organ Mountain Desert Peaks in New Mexico next week around Independence Day. If that trip kicks off I'll let y'all know, just waiting for the DOI to give word and they do crap at the last minute due to security reasons.
Jun 27, 2017 8:38 am
Thanks for the update, metagamegate. I too am a bit busy, presenting the thesis for my Masters' on Thursday and out of town from 3 to 10 of July. Still trying to keep the game alive, I know it's a little slow with touring the city and philosophical discussions, but it's a stage we gotta get through so I'm trying to make it as quick as possible.
Jun 27, 2017 7:49 pm
Good luck on the thesis! Hope your professors are critical but not dreadful.
Jun 28, 2017 1:05 am
I'll be having a kid one way or another within the next 6 days so I may be preoccupied the first few days while in the hospital.
Jun 28, 2017 6:37 am
Not sure how the appropriate wish goes, but best of things for you and the little one!
Jun 28, 2017 3:57 pm
CHEERS! Here's to the health of your family!
Jun 28, 2017 5:21 pm
Yeah, hope everything goes smoothly for you and the wee un ;)
Jul 11, 2017 9:12 am
Back from the holiday, had a blast and my thesis got a 9 out of 10 so overall I can say it was a success
Jul 13, 2017 2:28 am
Forgot to mention- my son was born on July 2nd and all is well! Strangely enough, newborns are pretty easy compared to toddlers...
Jul 13, 2017 8:28 am
Moofsalot says:
Forgot to mention- my son was born on July 2nd and all is well! Strangely enough, newborns are pretty easy compared to toddlers...
Congratulations! Yeah, I remember those days lol My little girl is 4 at the end of the month and she's quite the handful compared to when all she used to do was eat, sleep, and poop!

Also just to let everyone know I'm going on holiday from tomorrow for a little over a week. Still hoping to be able to post on an evening at a reduced rate but I've no idea what the crack will be with regards the the interwebs so I may be completely off for a week (hopefully not though)
Jul 13, 2017 2:55 pm
Sounds like everyone is doing well. I too am busy busy. Got Druids and Dragons Con this weekend and then going to do some travel for work and a vacation early Aug. I will still post as often as I have I think.
Jul 14, 2017 7:18 am
I honestly don't mind the busy, bit busy myself too so I feel less like I'm holding you peeps down. Congratulations on the little one, Moofs.

P.S. Mcneils5, are you Irish by any chance? Was over there last week and learned what "Craic" means :)
Jul 14, 2017 7:53 am
DarK_RaideR says:
P.S. Mcneils5, are you Irish by any chance? Was over there last week and learned what "Craic" means :)
Nope, I'm a Yorkshire man (northern England), my grandad was Scottish but if you go back far enough the clan has its origins in the Emerald Isle apparently :)
Aug 30, 2017 8:00 am
Back to work after some semblance of a summer holiday. Game should pick up going forward, thanks for sticking with it.
Sep 9, 2017 11:36 pm
Sounds like Keleth might run into trouble is DACA is shut down.
Any ideas for back up sites?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.