Character Concepts & Campaign Info

load previous
Oct 18, 2016 3:58 pm
So, who's still around? We've had a few people MIA over the last couple pages of posts.
Oct 18, 2016 4:37 pm
Yeah, I'm still here...
Oct 18, 2016 5:34 pm
I'm eager to wipe smiling man's face off his lips.
Oct 18, 2016 9:01 pm
*raises hand* present!
Oct 21, 2016 12:33 am
Sorry guys, I'm still around. Just had a busy spate and computer issues.
Nov 23, 2016 3:00 pm
Hey all. Sorry once again I've been a no-show. I'm going to have to go on hiatus, probably until the new year. I'm a self-employed artist and it's a super busy time. Didn't want to do the typical thing and fade into the ether without saying anything. I've enjoyed the game a lot, especially Octorock's writing. Hopefully I'll have time to rejoin in the future.
Nov 23, 2016 3:44 pm
Hope to see you back in the new year, Spruce. Have a great Christmas and assorted seasonal holiday events!
Nov 23, 2016 4:06 pm
Hope to see you again soon Spruce. Best of luck!
Nov 23, 2016 4:57 pm
No problem Spruce, we'll say you're staying with Zora for protection for now.
Nov 29, 2016 4:27 pm
So, who's around? Do we need a little unofficial holiday hiatus?
Nov 29, 2016 5:49 pm
Sorry for my absence; office move has been ongoing since Thursday and I barely have time to handle life. But I'm around!
Nov 30, 2016 1:49 am
I think my unofficial holiday hiatus has just ended lol

no telling what my December schedule will be though :/
Dec 1, 2016 7:12 pm
Since GP doesn't have a thread-exporting feature yet, I've been copying and pasting plot-relevant postings from the chapter threads into emails to myself to have for reference and posterity. I'm up to about halfway through chapter 4 so far. If any of you would like the completed chapters emailed to you (it's nice to be able to Ctrl+F "Ilhaz" or whatever and see where it's come up before!) just let me know and provide me with an email address I can send it to, either here or via private message on GP.
Dec 1, 2016 8:33 pm
Could you post them in a new thread in the forum, or as a final "summary" post at the end of each chapter thread? If no, please email them to me at dave@fourponds.net. Thanks, Octo!
Dec 1, 2016 8:34 pm
I second a new thread. We could use it as a discussion/theorizing space, too?
Dec 1, 2016 8:43 pm
A new thread isn't a bad idea; but I will also gladly take a copy at prbartel@gmail.com
Dec 1, 2016 9:27 pm
The notes are kind of messy, I don't mind sharing them with you guys but I'd rather clean them up nice before turning them into permanent posts here. I'll send out chs 2 and 3 now; ch 1 needs a redo and ch 4 is still in progress.

And you can always use this thread or the 'About Bload' thread for discussion/theorizing!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.