Character Concepts & Campaign Info

load previous
Jun 14, 2016 7:05 pm
OK, I'll take a flask or two of oil. I'd also like to use my roguish instincts to see if I can find someone who can ID and possibly fence the goblin treasure. I'm particularly interested in the magicalish copper rings.

ETA: Or we can roleplay that out as part of starting the next chapter, whatever you'd prefer.
Last edited June 14, 2016 7:10 pm
Jun 16, 2016 4:28 pm
You can fence the gems for 380 GP. Nobody is sure what the rings do, just that they possess some sort of low-intensity enchantment; if you want to dig deeper on that we'll have to RP it in the chapter.
Jun 20, 2016 4:04 pm
(I think we're just waiting on Spruce, who mentioned being semi-MIA for a little while, so we'll just go ahead and get things rolling this week.)
Jun 20, 2016 5:23 pm
Sweet! I would like to dig deeper into the rings and other trinkets, if an opportunity arises. I'll pay for my component pouch out of that 380.

ETA: Mordred is still wearing one of the rings, FWIW.
Last edited June 20, 2016 5:27 pm
Jun 20, 2016 5:24 pm
Hey all, sorry about the absence. I've returned from my trip. I'll catch up and be back to regular posting.
Jun 20, 2016 7:51 pm
Hi Spruce!

Chapter 4 is unlocked and updated with its first post.
Jun 20, 2016 7:55 pm
Were we allowed to bring all of our equipment to this audience? Or were we forced to leave our weapons behind?
Jun 20, 2016 7:59 pm
No weapons, but any non-weapon gear is fine. If anyone wants to try to sneak a (small) weapon in, that'll require a Sleight of Hand roll.
Jun 23, 2016 7:39 pm
Damn Spruce, I know I personally wouldn't need a Persuasion roll from that one.
Jun 23, 2016 9:34 pm
This is Shamush's oddly specific wheelhouse: offputting, psychedelic, religious weirdos!
Jun 23, 2016 10:51 pm
Great speech Spruce! I love your characterisation.
Jun 28, 2016 4:07 pm
Did we have enough time to rest and recover spent Hit Dice and abilities?
Jun 28, 2016 4:24 pm
Yes, everybody's all healed up and full of spells.
Aug 5, 2016 3:39 am
Just so you guys know, I'm heading out of town for a week. Not sure how often I'll be able to hop online.
Aug 15, 2016 8:45 am
Ah shit, so I had a baby (well, my wife did), and henceforth things like "remember to play online D&D" were pushed out of my brain for a month. Sorry! Will catch up with what's what very soon.
Aug 15, 2016 4:31 pm
Congrats again! And, understandable!
Sep 8, 2016 6:11 pm
We're going to have another player joining us soon -- some of you might know nubs from MetaFilter and/or the 1st ed. Twitter campaign. He'll be joining the party once you make up to Hazard proper. Welcome aboard, nubs!
Sep 8, 2016 6:23 pm
BullOctorok says:
We're going to have another player joining us soon -- some of you might know nubs from MetaFilter and/or the 1st ed. Twitter campaign. He'll be joining the party once you make up to Hazard proper. Welcome aboard, nubs!
Huzzah! I'll be trying to get up to speed on what's going on quick like. Not sure what I'll be playing yet, and this is my first run at D&D 5e. I always tend to lean towards rogues, but maybe I'll surprise myself.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.