GP 3rd Anniversary Contest!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jan 3, 2017 3:15 pm
I just got my email yesterday. I am feeling the love and sending it right back. You guys are awesome! Thanks again Keleth!
Jan 3, 2017 10:13 pm
Thanks for everything Keleth! I got my email and sent it back already.
Jan 6, 2017 2:47 pm
Fingers crossed anyway! Congrats to everyone that won and thanks for the chance
Jan 12, 2017 11:59 pm
Guys and gals, please be sure to check your emails and PMs! I've reached out to a few people who haven't gotten back to me, forcing me to move further down the list, which means if you do respond later, you may not get the prize you want if there are any left at all! At least one person who responded to this thread recently is among those!
Jan 13, 2017 2:45 am
Keleth says:
Guys and gals, please be sure to check your emails and PMs! I've reached out to a few people who haven't gotten back to me, forcing me to move further down the list, which means if you do respond later, you may not get the prize you want if there are any left at all! At least one person who responded to this thread recently is among those!
You got my answer, right?
Jan 13, 2017 3:07 am
kalajel says:
Keleth says:
You got my answer, right?
Yup, you're good.
Jan 14, 2017 1:58 am
Did you get mine?
Jan 14, 2017 3:24 am
Nikcollini says:
Did you get mine?
Yup. I have down the details for everyone who's responded to at least my first contact attempt. There are people I've reached out to who haven't responded (now up to 2), and if they don't respond soon, I'll have to move on :(
Jan 14, 2017 3:47 am
Can we volunteer to "sacrifice for the good of the community" and take the arduous burden and responsibility of their prizes in their stead? xD
Last edited January 14, 2017 3:48 am
Jan 24, 2017 3:05 am
I win! Call of Cthulu is mine!!!! Thanks GP!
Jan 24, 2017 3:52 am
A lot of people haven't responded, so this is all taking far longer than I hoped.
Jan 24, 2017 4:10 am
Keleth says:
A lot of people haven't responded...
I find this hard to fathom!
Jan 24, 2017 4:11 am
Keleth says:
A lot of people haven't responded, so this is all taking far longer than I hoped.
I have no problem sacrificing myself to get a second prize... for the good of the community, of course... :P
Jan 24, 2017 4:15 am
kalajel says:
I have no problem sacrificing myself to get a second prize... for the good of the community, of course... :P
Yes, me neither. Feel free to burden me with any number of additional prizes! :-D
Jan 24, 2017 4:29 am
I guess you can go back to the top for another round?
Jan 24, 2017 5:36 am
you got my address, right?
Jan 24, 2017 5:43 am
Yup. The only people I'm not confirmed for are people I've reached out to multiple times by email and PM.
Jan 24, 2017 5:59 am
are you going to let us know when you mail our swag? tracking numbers and such?
Jan 24, 2017 1:09 pm
Yup, sorry, been a bit lazy the last two weeks on shipping. I'm going to be taking some pictures of the swag on Wednesday, and prep shipping. Shipping out 12 boxes when you have no boxes is actually much harder than I expected... I don't have any boxes the right size, it's a lot of stuff to make sure I don't send the wrong person the wrong stuff, etc.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.