Chapter Two: Dragon Hatchery

Mar 27, 2017 6:00 pm
"That seems a good plan," Escobert says, "But it should probably wait until morning. It's already past dark and it's been a long day."
Mar 29, 2017 2:48 pm
I fully agree. I'm looking forward to a good long rest! Erich says, yawning slightly.
Mar 29, 2017 4:30 pm
Bughu steps over to Escobert and mutters low in private conversation.
CancerMan sent a note to Naatkinson
Mar 29, 2017 4:38 pm
Escobert whispers back...
Naatkinson sent a note to CancerMan
Mar 29, 2017 4:55 pm
Bughu sighs, head bowed in thought and he crosses his arms over his chest. He shakes his head once like flicking away a thought, and replies back.
CancerMan sent a note to Naatkinson
Last edited March 29, 2017 4:55 pm
Mar 29, 2017 5:10 pm
Escobert nods, eyes flicking to the group...
Naatkinson sent a note to CancerMan
Mar 29, 2017 5:13 pm
Bughu returns the nod, and heads off to find some rest. He spends the night in contemplation, remembering Oridun in his own private way.
Mar 30, 2017 1:56 pm
OOC:
You will all gain the benefit of a long rest!
You wake up bright and early in the morning... Is there anything you want before you head out?
Mar 30, 2017 4:05 pm
Bughu looks for breakfast, methodically dons his equipment, and heads to the courtyard. He waits for the others if necessary, ready to depart.
Mar 30, 2017 9:26 pm
Mryio looks for the monk.
Mar 30, 2017 9:28 pm
It doesn't take long for Mryio to find Leosin, who is resting in the shade of a tree outside, "What can I do for you, my friend?"
Mar 30, 2017 10:10 pm
Mryio kneels next to Leosin "I don't mean to disturb your rest, sir, but I have to extinguish any source. While you were there, you didn't happen to see a half-elf or hear the name Talis did you?"
Mar 31, 2017 3:23 pm
Erich stretches, the early morning light harsh in his eyes.

Dragons and raiders. Ugh, what a night! he groans to himself as he pulls on his clothes for the day. With no other truly pending issues, he stops in to grab a small bite to eat, nothing heavy or expensive. He then makes his way to the courtyard where he finds Bughu.

Well met. I was wondering, since I've made a bit of a mess of some of our quiet approaches in the past, while we are here and not in earshot of known enemies, could you give me any level of advice or help on what I can do to make sure I don't screw us up? he asks the veteran, a slightly sheepish look in his eyes.
Mar 31, 2017 3:37 pm
"No trouble at all, I'm feeling pretty well thanks to that strange mushroom you gave me!" he thinks for a moment about the name Talis, but shrugs, "Can't say that I've heard then name. A friend of yours?"
Mar 31, 2017 6:51 pm
Bughu considers his words. "Consider the perspective of the enemy and what they are looking at. Think of the environment: lighting, shadows, the plants and buildings. If you can see what the enemy sees, you will know best how to blend in, how to become part of their surroundings. In this way you can hide even when it is broad daylight.

"There's more to it than that. Attentiveness versus boredom. Line of sight versus peripheral vision. What is there around you that can make noise should you pass through. But these will come from experience."
Mar 31, 2017 7:51 pm
Jon is still at breakfast, which he eats while writing a letter detailing his recent exploits to his ex-wife, another letter he will never send.
Apr 3, 2017 12:58 pm
OOC:
Everyone ready to head out?
Apr 3, 2017 1:26 pm
OOC:
Ready indeed.
Thank you Bughu, I will try to do that. Please continue to correct me as I falter. Erich says with a smile.
Apr 3, 2017 5:21 pm
Bughu nods, then looks for Jon. He is ready to head out as soon as the halfling arrives from whatever numbers of breakfasts were eaten.
Apr 3, 2017 5:34 pm
As the party is preparing to leave, you see Leosin making his way to the group, "I don't think that I'll be here when you get back, so I was hoping to catch you before you left. I am traveling to Elturel to let a friend know what I've found. If you could possibly meet me there when you are done, I can pay you 150 gold pieces for the trouble. If you can't find me there, seek out Ontharr Frume, a palading of Torm there."
load next

Thread locked