Chapter Two: Dragon Hatchery

load previous
Jul 11, 2017 4:20 pm
"Dragon got your tongue?" Lennithon asks with a raised eyebrow.
Jul 11, 2017 5:09 pm
Bughu, rarely one to speak eloquently, just says, "You're welcome." His arms hold his bow and nocked arrow, but pointed downward and relaxed. After all, it is very difficult to draw and fire when tensed.
Jul 11, 2017 5:21 pm
Erich swallows slightly as he steps forward. He opens his mouth, and address Lennithon in a harsh, hissing language.
[ +- ] Draconic
He finishes with a short bow at the waist.
Last edited July 11, 2017 5:21 pm
Jul 11, 2017 5:42 pm
Lennithon stares at Erich for a moment, her face totally blank. Then a small smile shows at the corner of her mouth, "I will uphold my end of the bargain, unless I receive a direct order from Lady Tiamat herself. Is that satisfactory?"
Jul 13, 2017 2:46 pm
OOC:
Mryio doesn't know of this bargain and, after not being left to die, feels it's best to keep quiet.
Jul 13, 2017 3:22 pm
Erich looks to Jon. You were the one initially striking the bargain. What say you?
Jul 13, 2017 4:29 pm
Bughu simply nods. He is uncomfortable being so close to this woman, though he does his best not to show it, and would rather their business end.
Jul 14, 2017 1:31 pm
Lennithon nods and turn away with her egg. Once she's out of sight, you are finally able to breathe again.

Timeline of the game
[ +- ] Day Three (before you left)
Jul 14, 2017 4:39 pm
Bughu turns to the others. "Should we destroy the other eggs? It might deliver a fatal blow to this cult."
Jul 15, 2017 12:33 am
OOC:
Jon would have stammered an awkward you're-welcome and accepted that there would have to be a Tiamat termination clause in any bargain from the lady dragon.
Jul 15, 2017 12:34 am
"Destroy the other eggs? I...I suppose. After going to all that trouble to retrieve that one, though, it...it sits uneasy with me."
Jul 15, 2017 12:54 am
Bughu asks, "More than the thought of these eggs hatching as soldiers for those fanatics?"

He shrugs. "I admit, I only thought of it now. It would have been best while we were already there, but..." He coughs. "I was too... focused, I guess, on the task."
Last edited July 15, 2017 12:57 am
Jul 17, 2017 1:13 pm
OOC:
Have you yet reached a consensus on your next course of action?
Jul 17, 2017 3:52 pm
OOC:
Bughu wants to go back in and destroy the rest of the eggs. If he is outvoted, he will opt to proceed with the other part of the plan and travel to Elturel.
Jul 17, 2017 9:19 pm
OOC:
While Mryio agrees it'd be the smart thing to do, he'd argue that it's too risky; ultimately though he'd follow the rest.
Jul 19, 2017 7:40 pm
OOC:
I'm going to take Mryio's vote as a no and say that you decide to move on from here

In that case, you can advance to level 4!

Do you want to head back to Greenest for the night and head out in the morning or go right toward Elturel?
Jul 19, 2017 8:02 pm
Bughu nods, understanding the risk in going back into the caves and is not disappointed in the decision to press on. "Let's head back to Greenrest," he says. "We need to tell them that most of the cult have moved on. We can also rest and recover before going to Elturel."
Jul 19, 2017 9:01 pm
A bed would be a welcome sight, that's for sure. Erich says, rubbing his neck, suddenly hit with the weariness of what they'd accomplished that day.
Jul 20, 2017 12:20 am
OOC:
Jon is quite ready for dinner and a good night's sleep.
load next

Thread locked