A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Three

load previous
Sep 14, 2017 1:30 am
kjsmith sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Do you have any idea of why they are after the metal?
Sep 14, 2017 6:34 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to kjsmith
Sep 14, 2017 6:39 am
kjsmith says:
te]

Do you have any idea of why they are after the metal?
We can only speculate that they need it for their technology or perhaps to consume. We know they cannot eat the food we eat.
Sep 14, 2017 11:52 am
Father Simon will spend the time shooting the rifles. He will also discuss psychotherapy with the learned doctor.
Last edited September 14, 2017 11:53 am

Rolls

Rifle 65 - (1d100)

(15) = 15

Sep 14, 2017 12:05 pm
Cerris214 says:
Father Simon will spend the time shooting the rifles. He will also discuss psychotherapy with the learned doctor.
Discussing to learn or to study his own psyche ( as a patient?)
Sep 14, 2017 6:10 pm
Knifesedgegames says:

Discussing to learn or to study his own psyche ( as a patient?)
Discussing to learn. Perhaps even hash out a purpose or mentality to the Enemy. Other than what has been speculated for now.
Sep 14, 2017 6:11 pm
OOC:
Ok make a psychoanalysis roll. Unless you roll 01, you improve by 1d10
Sep 14, 2017 6:13 pm
When doctor matherson asks if we have any more questions "Has anyone ever tried using chemical fungicide on them? as a weapon?"
Sep 14, 2017 6:16 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Cerris214
Sep 14, 2017 6:53 pm
Bill seems to need basic instructions on loading and aiming the weapon. He starts to get the hang of it, but never looks comfortable holding the rifle.

Rolls

rifle training - (1d100, 1d10)

1d100 : (14) = 14

1d10 : (1) = 1

Sep 14, 2017 7:07 pm
Kaosanddoom says:
When doctor matherson asks if we have any more questions "Has anyone ever tried using chemical fungicide on them? as a weapon?"
Like Mercury Chloride? I can't say we've heard of anything like that used against them.
Sep 14, 2017 7:09 pm
metagamegate says:
Bill seems to need basic instructions on loading and aiming the weapon. He starts to get the hang of it, but never looks comfortable holding the rifle.
OOC:
As he has the default skill of 25, this is a fail. No increase.
Sep 14, 2017 7:24 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
Kaosanddoom says:
Like Mercury Chloride? I can't say we've heard of anything like that used against them.
"No time like the present. Give me a tranquilizer gun full of the stuff and we can try it. May be our best bet against them."

When all this other stuff is done, mathis would go to the library and look for ancient books.
Sep 14, 2017 7:30 pm
We'll get it added to the list, but I would advise against experimentation in the field.

Does anyone else have any questions?
Sep 15, 2017 2:23 am
Well, since we're theorizing about what may work against them, do you think Pasquallium would do any extra harm to them? Clive casually asks...trying to read the doctor's reaction to his use of the mystery ore's real name.

Rolls

Spot Hidden (60) - (1d100)

(10) = 10

Sep 15, 2017 6:26 am
kjsmith says:
Well, since we're theorizing about what may work against them, do you think Pasquallium would do any extra harm to them? Clive casually asks...trying to read the doctor's reaction to his use of the mystery ore's real name.
OOC:
For spotting reactions, motives and character you need a PSYCHOLOGY roll. I'll take this roll as that against your skill of 10%
Sep 15, 2017 6:30 am
Matherson raises her eye brows and studies Clive over her glasses, "You know the name of the mineral the Mi - Go were after in Vermont? I'm surprised, it's incredibly rare. I knew you were studying Metallurgy but had no idea you were aware of this element, Mr Woolfe! Are you aware of its origins?"
Sep 16, 2017 6:49 pm
OOC:
For spotting reactions, motives and character you need a PSYCHOLOGY roll. I'll take this roll as that against your skill of 10%
[/quote]
OOC:
Thanks. I didn't think that one through.
Sep 16, 2017 6:54 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
Matherson raises her eye brows and studies Clive over her glasses, "You know the name of the mineral the Mi - Go were after in Vermont? I'm surprised, it's incredibly rare. I knew you were studying Metallurgy but had no idea you were aware of this element, Mr Woolfe! Are you aware of its origins?"
Clive gives sly grin and looks around the room. All I know is that it is not natural to this world. I imagine it was brought here via meteor. Of course, now that I think of it, maybe the Mi-Go have something to do with it being here. It definitely has something to do with them. Might be the whole chicken or the egg thing.
Sep 16, 2017 9:31 pm
My personal belief is not that they sent it our way but they are definitely seeking it, either for their tech or perhaps something else
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.