A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Three

load previous
Sep 27, 2017 7:29 pm
Mathis reaches across the table and takes the card.

"Do you know the location where this incident occurred? I know you said they sleep outside, but where were they found at?
Sep 27, 2017 7:37 pm
Thibault hands Mathis a receipt book to sign, "I do not know. That information has been kept confidential by the police to avoid attracting attention to the crimes scenes."
Sep 27, 2017 8:26 pm
Bill seems very pleased to have a warm cup of coffee. "We could hope that the Canadian police are more hospitable than our American law enforcement, but they might not talk. Have the police here been known to take bribes? "
Sep 27, 2017 8:57 pm
They're very friendly around here, you shouldn't have too many problems. I wouldn't advise bribery though. You might get some way if any of you speak French.
Sep 28, 2017 11:08 pm
Well, I know some Latin, but I guess that won't help too much.. Clive mutters to himself. Sounds like we should talk to the detective first.
Sep 29, 2017 6:02 pm
Bill delays leaving the cafe as long as he can to enjoy his coffee. He feels like these monsters and the pressure at the university is so far away. These creatures are probably not here at all and this is some bizarre coincidence that has nothing to do with our monsters. This will be a nice vacation. William has to slam a gulp of coffee and almost walks out with the cup before rushing back to set it down and catch up to the others.
OOC:
Too the detective!
Sep 29, 2017 6:07 pm
"I agree. We should send an envoy to the detective. However, some of us should start with finding out some of the town gossip as well. Mr. Thibault, are there any people in town who are particularly "In the know" about local gossip?"
Sep 29, 2017 7:17 pm
If I were bold enough, I would interview some of the homeless men around the eastern side of town. However, I wouldn't want to tell you how to do your job. With any locals, use the phrase 'Parlez-Vous Anglais?' - You will identify if they speak English or only French.
Sep 29, 2017 7:19 pm
"That's a good idea. Who wants to come with me?"
Sep 29, 2017 8:00 pm
"I'd be much happier if we weren't splitting up. But if it needs doing then I'll stick with the group that's headibg into the rougher parts of town."
Sep 29, 2017 8:14 pm
"We can stick together if you prefer, we just cover ground alot slower."
Sep 29, 2017 8:17 pm
"Well it's entirely up to you. I'm just here to watch over you all, but it'll be kinda hard when you're not all together."
Sep 30, 2017 1:21 pm
kjsmith sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Sep 30, 2017 1:23 pm
I would think if we had one group going to talk to the detective and one to talk to the homeless, we would be okay. Clive states after some thought. We would just need to make sure we do not take any undue risk...
Sep 30, 2017 1:46 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to kjsmith
Oct 2, 2017 12:06 am
Perhaps we agree to stay in two evenly sized groups to accomplish multiple tasks and if anyone leaves the town we all go together in one reunited group?
Oct 2, 2017 7:54 pm
OOC:
OK so Mathis, Lou and Father Simon around town, Bill, Clive and Evie to the Police?
Oct 3, 2017 12:00 am
Bill likes the plan and heads off to find the detective.
Oct 3, 2017 9:05 pm
Bill, Clive and Evie

Thabault wishes you luck and leaves you to it.

Leaving the station, the three head south following the directions he gave you. The smell of sulfur grows stronger as you approach the police station some ten minutes away from the cafe.

Lawns surround the unimpressive, one-story, police station. A parking lot sits to the right holding three squad cars. The plaster-walled reception has two rows of benches and an alcove in the wall facing the door where the desk sergeant sits. Notice boards line the walls with notices written in French.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.