Chapter Three: On the Road

load previous
Sep 19, 2018 3:20 pm
Bog Luck sighs, "Storage is off limits," he says to clarify his answer, "I'll make sure the cargo is okay."
Sep 19, 2018 5:07 pm
Bughu nods. "What if you accompany us?" he asks, seeing if a compromise could be reached.
Sep 20, 2018 3:09 pm
Looking truly annoyed now, Bog Luck shakes his head, "No. You ain't goin' in there!" he says, voice rising slightly.
Sep 20, 2018 3:49 pm
Eh, no skin off my teeth man. We just figured you'd appreciate a low-cost approach to getting rid of the pest problem. We just figured you'd want a low-cost approach to keep your stuff unmolested and your staff unbothered by pests. I figure we can go find another person more willing to accept some help guys, let's leave Mr. Luck here to his own devices. No sense sticking around where we aren't welcome. Erich says, smiling at the half-orc before turning his back and starting to walk off slowly.
Sep 20, 2018 4:31 pm
Bughu studies the half-orc, wondering why Bog Luck is so resistant to the idea of free help.

Rolls

Insight - (1d20+1)

(3) + 1 = 4

Sep 20, 2018 4:43 pm
Bughu doesn't detect any sort of deceit from Bog Luck.
Sep 20, 2018 4:46 pm
Bughu shrugs and follows Erich, making a note to relay their condolences to Pete.
Sep 20, 2018 5:01 pm
OOC:
Anyone else suspicious can also roll Insight
Sep 20, 2018 5:19 pm
OOC:
Insight?

Rolls

Hmmm, insight - (1d20)

(7) = 7

Sep 20, 2018 5:20 pm
OOC:
Thank god someone beat me on this... I did not roll well
Erich gets the feeling that Bog Luck is hiding something.
Sep 21, 2018 1:48 am
As Erich walks away, that tickling little feeling in the back of his head starts to flare up. He's not coming fully clean. Push him. Now.

On second thought, Bog Luck, how about you tell me why you won't accept our help. Right. Now.
OOC:
Whelp. That figures. Stupid dice. :)
Last edited September 21, 2018 1:49 am

Rolls

Intimidation - (1d20+3)

(3) + 3 = 6

Sep 24, 2018 5:22 pm
"No, I don't think I will," he snarls back, "I'm in charge here, not you. I make the rules, so back off."
Sep 24, 2018 5:26 pm
Bughu shrugs and says to the party, "Maybe he's too scared to go in. We had a guy like that in the company. Loud and angry, but deep down he was just afraid. Come on." He turns to leave.
Sep 24, 2018 5:54 pm
Bog Luck growls at Bughu's comment, showing sharp teeth as his lips pull back in a snarl, but he doesn't lash out, though he looks like he very much wants to.
Sep 26, 2018 3:48 pm
Walking away to reconvene out of earshot, Bughu asks, "You think he's hiding something?"
Sep 27, 2018 1:47 am
Absolutely. I've never seen someone so nervous about - well - about something. Like I said, though, not much to do at this point. Save for find another avenue for success. Erich says, a smile breaking out over his face thinking of the possibilities.
Sep 27, 2018 2:28 am
"I could... convince him. Magically, I mean. That didn't go so well last time though."
Sep 29, 2018 12:02 am
Bughu considers. "I don't know. If it fails, will he be able to peg it on us? We might get kicked out and not able to follow the cult wagon," he says. "It does make me wonder though. Maybe we see if we can sneak in?"
Oct 1, 2018 12:38 pm
Perhaps if you could do it from a place where you can spot him but he may not be aware you are there? Or do you need to be right up in his face for it to work? I think it's worth it regardless, though. Erich says, scratching his jaw.
load next

Thread locked