Chapter Three: On the Road

load previous
Jan 8, 2019 10:16 pm
"It certainly won't hurt." Leema responds to Erich, shaking the sorcerer's hand. She smiles politely to Xalana but says nothing.
Last edited January 8, 2019 10:18 pm
Jan 8, 2019 10:24 pm
Bughu looks inside the canoes for anything that might prove useful, whether weapons and ammunition, or clothing that might conceal their presence from distant observation.
Jan 10, 2019 9:11 pm
In the canoes, there isn't much, but you do find some old cloth sacks that could possibly be fashioned into disguises.
Jan 14, 2019 7:21 pm
Bughu takes some of the sacks. "We could try and make these into cowls or hoods, something that can conceal our features from a distance." He takes a knife to slit one side of the sack, and tries the fit over his own head.
OOC:
I'm ready to proceed to the castle. Anyone need to prepare, or have suggestions for what else we can do?
Jan 14, 2019 10:40 pm
"A reasonable plan." Leema says. Following Bughu's lead, she grabs one of the sacks and does her best to fashion a hood from it.
OOC:
Leema is ready to go.
Jan 16, 2019 4:49 am
"Good thinking! Let's go." I throw my hood over my head.
Jan 16, 2019 8:36 pm
Some time later, the lizardfolk tell you that you are nearing the castle, "Want us to stop here or go all the way up?"
Jan 18, 2019 3:04 am
"Who do you meet when you approach the castle?" Bughu asks by way of Erich, considering the group's odds of passing through checkpoints versus disembarking and advancing on foot.
Jan 18, 2019 4:07 am
"And are they armed?" Leema adds, fidgeting with her makeshift hood.
Last edited January 18, 2019 4:07 am
Jan 18, 2019 1:46 pm
Erich continues bouncing between draconic and common as needed to get the message across, while keeping his eyes on the approach so they aren't taken by surprise.

Thread locked