OOC Megathread

load previous
Jul 21, 2015 7:58 pm
It is a great tragedy that only the basic rules are available digitally at the moment. Barring pirated scans of the PHB of course.
Jul 21, 2015 8:55 pm
do you have an iphone? if so there is. if not i have no idea, but you can typically find spells with a Google search
Jul 21, 2015 11:40 pm
I have an Android app for 5e spells "D&D 5 Spellbook Cards" but nothing for rules.
Jul 22, 2015 1:50 am
What's the iPhone app? Is it the Dragons+?
Jul 22, 2015 2:42 am
"Your pitiful God can do nothing to protect you."

Except a natural one roll on the die that is!!
Jul 22, 2015 2:57 am
Yeah....I talk better than I kill >
Jul 22, 2015 3:04 am
It's the app that this Reddit is about... they have both a DM and a Player App. Get either one, then message the creator of that reddit thread for a dropbox invite, when you get the invite you can import the XML files in the dropbox into the app and v'oila, you will have access to all the 5e content from your phone. If you use the character app, you can even put your character in there and have Rurik at your finger tips.

I'm using their GM app (but I have the character one too for the weekly game that I play in).
Jul 22, 2015 11:17 am
Do you have to have a reddit account to message them? Is there any other way to contact them?
Jul 22, 2015 12:04 pm
You can create a reddit account just to send the message and never log in again.
Jul 22, 2015 1:19 pm
I updated everyone's HP in the app... but I had created this encounter's information before doing that and apparently my encounter tracker has your lv1 HP, so hopefully you've been tracking yourselves because for this battle it's on you! (and I'm learning the quirks of this little app)
Jul 22, 2015 1:40 pm
Oh crap, I don't think I ever updated my hp from leveling up. I never rolled, so I'm gonna take average roll (5) so I'm at total 17 hp.
I took 8 and then 11 damage now so I'm at -1 hp. Editing my previous post and character sheet now.
Sorry.
Jul 22, 2015 2:11 pm
Heh, no worries! No harm done (well, except to Kaiakas).
Jul 22, 2015 2:13 pm
Yikes! I think I'm at 8 HP.
Jul 22, 2015 4:27 pm
Corban's been slouching and letting everyone else take damage :p

EDIT: Ouch... prowess indeed...
Last edited July 22, 2015 4:31 pm
Jul 22, 2015 4:40 pm
Moofsalot, can you try and remember to post as Xara when posting in the game thread -- not only does it provide me a helpful direct link to your character sheet, but it means I don't have to double-take when checking which characters have acted (because, as usual, I know you all more by your character names than user names ;)).
Jul 22, 2015 5:30 pm
Yes sorry am posting from my phone! Have revised the previous posts!
Jul 22, 2015 6:24 pm
Moofsalot says:
Yes sorry am posting from my phone! Have revised the previous posts!
Yeah, if you start typing and then go to advanced it resets who you post as in the new page
Jul 22, 2015 7:07 pm
Aha! That explains it. Good to know!
Jul 22, 2015 10:57 pm
This roll-and-miss exchange is running the risk of growing tedious (unless of course Xara hits, because the sneak attack damage is very much truck-like). As such I'm going to add a new action to the action list:

Standard Action: Draw Attention - You harass the target in such a way that it is forced to focus its attention on you. The next attack made against it before the start of your next turn has Advantage.
Jul 22, 2015 11:14 pm
Wow we suck at rolling.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.