OOC Megathread

load previous
Aug 9, 2015 12:06 am
I would be far less annoyed with rolling missed attacks if a) it didn't feel like we're all about to die, and b) my spells wouldn't be wasted.
Aug 9, 2015 12:28 am
You have advantage on that attack FYI (edit it and add a second d20).
Aug 10, 2015 10:49 pm
What do I roll if I want to throw my rapier at one of the archers? Could I follow it with a move to pick up and load my crossbow?
Aug 11, 2015 5:04 am
To *throw* a rapier? That's a fancy move! I'm all for fancy moves. Let's say: Ranged attack (use dex for attack and str for damage).

And you'll need to use your move to get into range to do that, so you won't be able to load the other weapon (although loading might be a standard... I dunno, never had reason to check).
Aug 11, 2015 11:06 am
Ah well, it was worth a shot!
Aug 12, 2015 1:58 am
Congrats guys! That's the first encounter of The Red Hand of Doom. I've run this encounter three times now, and this is the first one that didn't feature a player death (but boy was it close a few times there!).

Some awesome roleplaying in the midst of the battle as well, big thumbs up for that. I'm giving everyone Inspiration, because all around the table the performance was superb.
Aug 12, 2015 11:14 pm
For some reason, I've stopped getting email notification over the last few days. Gonna try re-subscribing to get that back.
Aug 12, 2015 11:39 pm
Thank you Candi! This has been an absolutely terrific experience thus far!

Poor Zaris is down to one lonely hit point. Hopefully we can rest now.
Aug 13, 2015 12:46 am
To remind everyone:

Short Rests
Minimum of 10 minutes. For each block of 10 minutes you may spend 1 hit die or recover 1 ability that may be recovered during a short rest.
Aug 13, 2015 12:51 am
Xara is also down to one sad HP. Close calls for most of us!
Aug 13, 2015 12:52 am
Rurik would have dropped if not for temp HP, I say we call ourselves the 1HP party
Aug 13, 2015 1:08 pm
Where on the Elsie vale map are we again? Are we north of the river in the Witchwood?

And time of day now is midmorning?
Aug 13, 2015 4:17 pm
You aren't in the Witchwood yet, you are about a mile east of Drellen's Ferry on the road from Terrelton (I think that's how its spelled) and Drellen's Ferry.

@Rurik: History Check
Aug 15, 2015 2:38 am
Alright, it would seem we are in agreement to make our way to the town from here along the road. Save for any unexpected encounters...
Aug 15, 2015 2:52 am
Just need confirmation from Corban :)
Aug 17, 2015 12:47 pm
Corban last posted 10 days ago, so I moved us on (assuming he follows suit and rests a bit). Grendel hasn't gone "sleepy" so he's been around, just hasn't posted.

I felt that we were due for a new thread, that one combat was pretty intense so I created a new one and we've moved on down the road. Also, I'm going to post the map of Elsir Vale at the top of every new thread, so you can always find it easily.
Aug 17, 2015 1:01 pm
Sounds good.
Aug 25, 2015 9:26 pm
I'm sorry team. I've kind of been having a rough few weeks.

Not sure what the status thing was talking about, I haven't been checking any forums on here, just receiving notifications.

Anyway, I'd love to jump back in if I'm still welcome. Sorry for stunting progress.
Aug 25, 2015 11:05 pm
Welcome back! I've tried to leave Corban's presence or absence vauge. You can just assume he's at the table with the rest of them and pipe up as if he's always been there.

:)
Aug 25, 2015 11:59 pm
Hello again Grendel! I'm sure all of us understand that real life always takes priority over PbP games. Hope all is well.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.