OOC Megathread

load previous
Aug 26, 2015 12:03 am
Hope things are better now, Grendel! Welcome back!
Aug 31, 2015 3:39 am
Ahh Zaris, ever the optimist.
Sep 1, 2015 12:10 am
Lol Xara that reminds me of Minsc from Baldur's Gate.
"Butt kicking! For goodness!"
Sep 1, 2015 3:37 pm
Does anyone have anything they want to do before we move onto morning?

Also, consider this a roll call. Say no if you have no plans. We've had a newcomer who immediately went silent, and Grendel appears to have come and gone again and I want a sense of whose still properly with us before I decide to recruit another (if everyone's still here, that's 6 and I'm fine with 6, but 7 will make balancing encounters and events difficult so I'd rather not overshoot further if we're all still here but some of us are quiet).

(I'm going to leave the current thread open if people want to keep RPing out the evening, but if the uniform answer is no I will also open a new thread starting in the morning to keep things moving).
Sep 1, 2015 5:06 pm
I'm here. No plans before morning. :)
Sep 1, 2015 5:27 pm
Back guys sorry. Ièm back at my desk this week, so I'm readily available to get to posting. Sorry for sucking.
Sep 1, 2015 5:39 pm
No plans, unless something comes up in conversation.
Sep 1, 2015 6:10 pm
Grendelthebrave says:
Back guys sorry. Ièm back at my desk this week, so I'm readily available to get to posting. Sorry for sucking.
No apologies needed :) I'm glad you're still with us.

It's a play by forum game, there's a certain amount of 'weaving in and out' that's expected (just like some players miss a session or two, not everyone can post every day or every week). I just like to check in every now and again (because sometimes players do vanish, which we've already had happen once, and I like to be on top of it and replace them quickly to minimize slow down).
Sep 1, 2015 6:22 pm
No plans till morning for Rurik or myself.
Sep 1, 2015 8:22 pm
Well, we're onto the next thread then -- you can continue to post in the previous thread if you want to continue RPing the in between time.

http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/923/?p=20358#p20358
Sep 1, 2015 9:06 pm
I'm a bit confused as to where on the map of Elsir Vale we are at present. Apologies if I am missing something.
Sep 1, 2015 10:04 pm
No worries - you are at Drellen's Ferry (bottom left city icon) just on the other side of the river (thick blue line). The Dawn Way is the road hat continues through the Witchwood to Skull Gorge, the Witch Trail is not marked (and neither is Vraath Keep).

That help?
Sep 2, 2015 1:54 pm
Yes. I was just confused when you said we were "at the I on the top left"

Thank you.
Sep 2, 2015 2:38 pm
Oops! I mean't "top left" of the Drellen's Ferry map!
Sep 2, 2015 4:08 pm
Got it! Now we are all clear.
Sep 2, 2015 10:40 pm
Xara is going to get punched in the face isn't she.
Sep 3, 2015 3:03 pm
It could happen. I'll roll the dice to give it an element of chance!
Sep 5, 2015 5:59 pm
Just as a refresher, our main motivation at the moment is to find a vault filled with loot right? I can't recall what we know about it.
Sep 5, 2015 6:24 pm
I wondered if you all forgot about that -- I should keep a Quest Log thread going perhaps.

Yes- you originally came to Elsir Vale because you had a treasure map indicating a place call Vraath Keep in the Witchwood that probably has an untouched treasure vault from ages past. It just so happens that your current main quest (deal with hobgoblin menace) hasn't required you to go a different path than you otherwise would have (in so far as it has brought you into the Witchwood)
Sep 7, 2015 6:52 pm
As long as you pay him, Jorr will be your guide and companion for a while so he's got a face now. Should combat come up, I'll handle him but he's a level 2 Human Fighter (for those whom are interested in details).
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.