OOC Megathread

load previous
Sep 29, 2015 2:10 am
In some of my games I draw out a basic map on grid paper, take a picture of it, and then load it into google sheets. Then there is a letter/number grid to refer to as PCs move around the board. It never feels like a miniature game but certainly helps situational awareness.
Sep 29, 2015 3:49 pm
That's a good idea, I've made one that you can view. I'm not going to give you folk power to move things around,because it's horribly clunky and I clearly don't abide by squares. It's meant as a reference/guide.

Map Link
Sep 30, 2015 9:17 am
CancerMan, if you like we can roll you in on the this initiative round with your character entering into the map on the road at the far right hand side (which is the top of the sloped path leading to the keep). She can hear the sounds of battle coming from inside keep.
Sep 30, 2015 3:42 pm
Nice post Caedron, I like the description of command.
Sep 30, 2015 4:12 pm
Sure, I'll enter stage right, from the road.
Sep 30, 2015 4:18 pm
Thanks Grendel!
Sep 30, 2015 5:26 pm
I really hate dice sometimes.
Sep 30, 2015 5:33 pm
Your god is really not impressed with you helping this Heathen next to you.
Sep 30, 2015 6:39 pm
That's it. No more mister nice tiefling. You're on your own. Only spending spell slots to cure myself from now on. At least then they won't go to waste.
Oct 1, 2015 6:53 am
Well... you'll need it ;)

Also, the plot thickens! Or, at least, the pools of blood on the floor thicken. At the moment, that's a good substitute for plot ;)
Oct 1, 2015 1:49 pm
Owwww down to 1 hp unless I start dropping some nerds
Oct 1, 2015 2:45 pm
Ceadron says:
Owwww down to 1 hp unless I start dropping some nerds
Apparently my dice are (un)skilled, as that's the second of you that has been dropped to exactly 1 HP.
Oct 1, 2015 3:10 pm
It just keeps getting better. :p

Question: wouldn't Xara's disengage action prevent the opportunity attack by the sorcerer?
Oct 1, 2015 3:19 pm
The worst part about PbP games is when the RNG isn't working for you, you can't swap it out for a new one like you can with dice
Oct 1, 2015 3:58 pm
Xara got an opportunity attack form the hobgoblin archer (that she engaged on the previous round) when she moved towards the sorcerer. Her disengage action did prevent the OA from the sorcerer when she moved away from him.
Oct 1, 2015 4:35 pm
Candi says:
Xara got an opportunity attack form the hobgoblin archer (that she engaged on the previous round) when she moved towards the sorcerer. Her disengage action did prevent the OA from the sorcerer when she moved away from him.
Cool, just trying to look out for our dwindling supply of hit points :)
Oct 1, 2015 4:51 pm
Did we rest before this journey? I had my hp down as 7 from the previous encounter (I think I used a hot die to heal) but now I can't remember. If not then I am unconscious.
Oct 1, 2015 4:54 pm
This is your first encounter of the day, you should have started with full hp and full hit dice.
Oct 1, 2015 4:55 pm
Oh wait sorry, you fought the worgs at the top of the castle before this one.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.