OOC Megathread

load previous
Oct 1, 2015 4:57 pm
I believe you rested before continuing into the castle (otherwise Zaris would also be down, and maybe even dead). So you should be up, but barely (as you if you'd spent a hit die).
Oct 1, 2015 6:41 pm
Ceadron says:
The worst part about PbP games is when the RNG isn't working for you, you can't swap it out for a new one like you can with dice
No dice shaming. :/
Also, if Kaiakas dies, this will be my first character EVER to die.
Oct 1, 2015 7:17 pm
unique_exemplar says:
Ceadron says:
The worst part about PbP games is when the RNG isn't working for you, you can't swap it out for a new one like you can with dice
No dice shaming. :/
Also, if Kaiakas dies, this will be my first character EVER to die.
Ditto for Rurik
Oct 1, 2015 7:39 pm
We'll resurrect Kaiakas as a mean-spirited African Swallow -- of Tyr!
Oct 1, 2015 7:39 pm
Ok just almost dead. Whew?
Oct 1, 2015 7:41 pm
Next town we visit we'll have to kidnap--er, hire, a cleric to hang out in the back row.
Oct 1, 2015 7:49 pm
Well, if I end up as manticore food thanks to shoddy rolls, I could look into that.
Oct 1, 2015 10:33 pm
FYI I am entering my busiest time of year at work (I'm also on a staycation the last 2 weeks in Oct.) so may not be quite as active. I still hope to post at least once a day tho.
Oct 2, 2015 1:04 pm
Opportunity attacks, are they ONLY melee basic?
Oct 2, 2015 1:31 pm
I *believe* so; I don't actually have access to the PhB though until December, so I'm open to being corrected.
Oct 2, 2015 2:10 pm
PhB says "you can use your reaction to make one melee attack against the provoking creature" for an opportunity attack.
Oct 2, 2015 2:14 pm
Confirmed!

(My face-to-face group, which my wife is now running, has retroactively chastised me for messing up the rules of the game. I don't like to look up rules mid-game, so I make stuff up to fill rules gaps; and I'm almost always wrong. Probably because there are dozens and dozens of RPG systems in my head, and it's very easy to remember the right rule from the wrong system. Anyway, since I handed the game over they've been discovering all sorts of rulings I made were wrong. So, when possible, in PbF, it's nice to actually refer to the rulebook... I just don't actually have one right now :S)
Oct 2, 2015 2:51 pm
Bugbear isn't surrounded, or in the building. You could still move to him, but he ,is outside (the map is updated to reflect this). The surge of attacks were opportunity attacks caused by his moving away while surrounded,
Oct 5, 2015 3:29 pm
High five Moofs!
Also any chance that if our two blows drop the bugbear, my blow is the killing one so I can get some HP to survive slightly longer?
Oct 5, 2015 3:43 pm
It's all in the hands of the GM, although in Xara's mind she did the killing regardless of what actually happened. :-p
Oct 5, 2015 9:04 pm
Oh snap, might have just Leroy Jenkins-ed myself by rushing out there.

3 HP left...
Oct 5, 2015 9:06 pm
I'm out. So, who wants to multicast as a priest?
Oct 5, 2015 9:08 pm
Moofsalot says:
I'm out.
Make a death save.
Oct 5, 2015 9:09 pm
What do I roll? + nothing?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.