OOC Megathread

load previous
Dec 21, 2015 2:12 pm
Ah, thank you.
Dec 30, 2015 1:54 pm
Back to normal after the holiday period. Looking forward to the game getting back going! Happy New Year everyone!
Dec 30, 2015 2:05 pm
I have an annual NYE dinner party followed up by a New Years Day brunch that I need to prep for soo I may not be back to normal til after that. Or maybe I'll procrastinate and be even more active! ;)
Dec 30, 2015 3:09 pm
Thanks for the heads up. Im going to post the next round a bit later today. I expect things to continue to be slower than usual until after New Years anyway :)
Dec 30, 2015 4:21 pm
I have somehow misplaced my PHB. In the interest of not holding things up, does a 3rd level Warlock have at least 3 spell slots
Dec 30, 2015 4:25 pm
This should help answer that (most of the class summary charts are available online with a quick google, which is helpful to know as it can save time finding your book flipping through to find the chart).
Dec 30, 2015 5:21 pm
Well, bugger there goes my plan for the dragon.
Jan 5, 2016 2:27 pm
Sorry, I'm the hold up on this one now. I'll get to this today (probably tonight).
Jan 6, 2016 9:35 pm
Happy New Year to all of you! Looking forward to picking back up with our game!
Jan 11, 2016 4:22 pm
Sorry for the delays, finally got my stuff together for this. Let's finish this dragon off folks! We're nearly at the end of the first chapter of the story :) (also, I think we're the most active, most highly posted in game here on the Plane, so lets not slow down now else some other game could catch up!).
Jan 12, 2016 12:42 pm
That's acutally pretty motivational. Let's do this!
Jan 13, 2016 6:59 pm
Ready to eventually do some damage!
Jan 13, 2016 10:34 pm
Virtual dice hate me.
Jan 13, 2016 10:36 pm
Virtual dice hate this party, I think. If you look back there's been a bout of 'everyone misses' in every major battle... One more player is left before the dragon (Corban).
Jan 13, 2016 11:00 pm
I tried, but apparently all the advantage in the world can't save me from the dice gods.
Jan 14, 2016 12:43 am
I have been scouring the book for anything that might grant a better To-Hit (I've already got Archery). Looks like I'll have to wait until 4th level to get the Lucky feat, if I'm lucky enough to live that long.
Jan 14, 2016 12:45 am
Yeah, other than raising your primary attack stat to 20, being a halfling and having the lucky feat there isn't much you can do. That's always been my biggest issue with D&D, and why I can't help but build characters that have the maximum possible value in their 'do stuff' stat (ie. primary attack stat -- whatever you roll 'to hit').
Jan 14, 2016 12:47 am
There's a half-orc character I play that I initially was excited about to have Savage Attacks, Great Weapon Fighting and later the Great Weapon feat. But then there's the cold realization that none of that matters if I can't hit a goblin!
Jan 14, 2016 12:48 am
Exactly. Which is why my half-orc rogue dual-wields -- twice as many attacks, equals twice the opportunity to hit, and twice the opportunity to crit.
Jan 20, 2016 7:05 pm
Should we move on from Corban's turn, maybe take over his character for the time being? He's got the Zs.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.