OOC Megathread

load previous
Jan 20, 2016 7:06 pm
Yes. Was waiting for the Zzz's. I'll have him smack the dragon.
Jan 20, 2016 7:07 pm
It's a nasty di-Zzzs, innit?
Jan 21, 2016 12:43 pm
Hmm. If "he's got the Zs", then if I were the GM I would play his character. Adult life can wreck free time, so for the sake of the game I'd take this option but I'd like to yet to get a hold of an absent player.
That being said, if anyone would like to get a hold of me outside this site, Twitter might be your best bet. I'm @unique_exemplar but if Twitter isn't your thing ... How would you like to be in contact? My email gets fill and sometimes I miss or put off checking it. Also, I don't get notified about PMs on here.
Jan 21, 2016 3:51 pm
I'm @kosherSamWich be prepared for puns however. Horrible horrible puns
Jan 21, 2016 4:41 pm
Quaffing potion = Action, and yes you can move under it. Why not.
Jan 21, 2016 7:35 pm
Just making sure, as I was assuming the dragon was two sizes larger than Pawetha's Small frame.

And someone remind me on my next level to swap Hail of Thorns for Hunter's Mark. I don't know why that slipped my notice when it came to selecting spells. :)
Jan 22, 2016 4:08 am
Ceadron says:
Son of a bitch! I didn't know that was you! You are one funny fucker!
(Sorry-not-sorry for the language. Just got off work. Been a long day.)
Jan 22, 2016 4:30 am
unique_exemplar says:
Ceadron says:
Son of a bitch! I didn't know that was you! You are one funny fucker!
(Sorry-not-sorry for the language. Just got off work. Been a long day.)
Thanks! I do what I can!
Jan 26, 2016 5:04 pm
If I get behind the dragon to attack, do I get to use sneak attack? Did I already use it? I've missed so many times I've lost track.
Jan 26, 2016 5:10 pm
Pawetha and Kaiakas are within 5' of the dragon, so you wouldn't need to get behind it for the Sneak Attack bonus to apply. I don't think anything has given you disadvantage so you should be good to go.
Jan 26, 2016 6:13 pm
Quote:
If I get behind the dragon to attack, do I get to use sneak attack? Did I already use it? I've missed so many times I've lost track.
Sneak Attack in 5e doesn't require you to be "behind" or to "flank" as it used to in previous editions. All that matters is that you either A) have Advantage or B) have at least 1 ally within 5" of the target.
Jan 28, 2016 10:27 pm
I want to use Vow of Enmity on the dragon. It's a bonus action. Can I use it before I attack?
Jan 28, 2016 10:53 pm
of course!
Jan 29, 2016 3:51 am
If a 15 doesn't hit, I'm flipping a mother fucking table.
Jan 29, 2016 4:17 am
Well, it IS a dragon.
Jan 29, 2016 9:38 pm
Do spells get crit in 5E?
Jan 29, 2016 10:07 pm
Why not! Roll double damage.
Feb 17, 2016 3:19 pm
I've put up a recruitment to replace Corban. As is my usual policy, if Corban does return down the line I'll just up the difficulty and we'll run with a bigger group.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.