OOC Megathread

load previous
Feb 24, 2016 10:21 pm
A minor bond could be an interaction I had in a city with several of the group while I was on an emissary mission for my clan.

Rolls

lvl 2 & 3 HP - (2d8, RA)

(81) + (1) = 10

Starting gold - (5d4)

(44222) = 14

Feb 25, 2016 5:18 pm
OK so here is Ghunril Let me know if I messed anything up. I will jump into the story as soon as Candi introduces me.
Feb 25, 2016 5:22 pm
Submit the character to the game so you can post as the character, and you're ready to go (already got you started in the main thread).
Feb 26, 2016 1:26 pm
Sorry if I missed it, but can you give a description of Ghunril? Kaiakas will scrutinize him because of the whole dragon's working with hobgoblins thing.
Feb 26, 2016 2:04 pm
Btw what was the color of the dragon we killed again?
Feb 26, 2016 2:11 pm
green
Feb 26, 2016 4:12 pm
That will make for some interesting engagements. A brief description of Ghunril:

Height 6' 7", weight 375 pounds, He is of exceedingly large frame and very muscular. He is of green dragon decent with deep forest green scales. He is mostly unadorned due to his monk heritage but he does display his clan sigil in a medallion attached to one of his horns. His garb is plain and functional for travel across rough terrain.

As for armament, no visible armor is worn and he carries 3 light spears in one hand. He also has a bandoleer of darts strung across his chest.
Feb 26, 2016 4:45 pm
Oh yeah this is gonna be fun.
When I first got my PhB I imagined playing Dragonborn monk or Tiefling paladin first.
Mar 1, 2016 10:25 pm
I'll give it a day or so more for you guys to keep chatting if you like, otherwise if you're character is just going to retire for hte night post as much. Also, I think Im' still waiting on Zaris to finish shopping.
Mar 3, 2016 1:14 am
I've created a new game thread, as we move into Day 5. You may, as you wish, continue to RP out the night of Day 4.
Mar 3, 2016 3:36 pm
Kai: I believe chain mail, as heavy armor, takes 10 minutes to don, so yes that would be time consuming. Pawetha is taking 1 minute to don light armour, so it's 4 extra minutes to get into your mail. Grabbing your sword and shield doesn't 'take time'. I'd also allow you to partially don you armor, taking 5 minutes and receiving the benefits of a chain shirt (13 + Dex mod... which I think your stats reflect actually, so you have a chain shirt not chain mail).

If you indeed have a chain shirt, then donning time is 5 minutes. If you have chain mail, it's 10 minutes but I'll allow you the benefits of a chain shirt with only 5 minutes of effort. If you have chain mail, I'll also allow the benefits of padded armor (11 + dex mod) for 1 minute (as no set of heavy armour doesn't include a padded shirt underneath it all).
Mar 3, 2016 5:29 pm
Ugh. This is the part of the game I thought particularly like: logistics. 5 minutes sounds fine.
Mar 3, 2016 5:50 pm
Also, if you don't actually have heavy armour, might be something Kai should consider trying to acquire (assuming he's proficient?)
Mar 3, 2016 5:53 pm
I think the only one missing on this roll call is Rurik, whom mentioned late last week that work was busy and posting difficult.
Mar 3, 2016 5:54 pm
So hey, I recently got a new position where I work and it is way more involved than my old one. That being the case I think I'm going to have to stop playing, for a while at least. I just wanted to post something rather than disappearing altogether. So thanks for the game and being awesome people.
Mar 3, 2016 5:55 pm
Ceadron says:
So hey, I recently got a new position where I work and it is way more involved than my old one. That being the case I think I'm going to have to stop playing, for a while at least. I just wanted to post something rather than disappearing altogether. So thanks for the game and being awesome people.
As is always my policy, if I'm still running this game when life allows you to come back, and you want to come back to it, you will be warmly welcomed :)
Mar 3, 2016 5:57 pm
Thanks! I'd also like someone to take that staff of healing that I got from that first castle
Mar 3, 2016 6:02 pm
Rurik will, unless you want otherwise, have an ambiguous disappearance like the rest of them. The staff will be inconspicuously amongst the belongings of whomever you decide it should belong with (probably Kai?) when they return from fending off this raid.
Mar 3, 2016 8:57 pm
was there any indication of the color of the dragon that Xara killed when she mentioned it to me? She didn't say green dragon in the conversation but was there anything about the necklace that would have identified it as a green dragon?
Mar 3, 2016 9:13 pm
I was thinking the room he was in is now empty, save for the staff and all but 100g of his share of the gold. No note no explanation
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.