OOC Megathread

load previous
Mar 3, 2016 10:22 pm
Xara can hold it for him. He would have wanted it that way.
Mar 3, 2016 10:33 pm
Moofsalot says:
But Xara can't use it.
Mar 3, 2016 10:35 pm
wouldn't it still be in his room since we haven't actually gone looking for him yet? any word on if I know the color of the dragon Xara killed?
Mar 3, 2016 10:46 pm
JoHoover says:
wouldn't it still be in his room since we haven't actually gone looking for him yet? any word on if I know the color of the dragon Xara killed?
Indeed it is still in his room. And I'm sure Xaras trinket has a green dragon scale on it.
Mar 4, 2016 2:27 am
Candi says:
Moofsalot says:
But Xara can't use it.
No, she'd likely at least carry his gold for him. The magic stick can go tho whomever.
Mar 8, 2016 2:57 pm
Hello mates, I'm sorry for disappearing. I'm about to dive back in. Hopefully it won't be too disruptive to the current flow.
I guess Corban got drunk again...
Mar 8, 2016 3:05 pm
Jump right into the battle, Corban can round a corner (already having been on this side of the river, woke up in the commotion, and has been cutting down hobgoblins as he worked his way to the landing. Then, sees the party... having passed out in a farm field - take 1 level of Exhaustion to represent having passed out; that doesn't affect your combat prowess happily)
Mar 8, 2016 3:27 pm
Welcome back!
Mar 8, 2016 7:01 pm
Glad to have our resident dwarf Warlock back :)
Mar 9, 2016 2:48 pm
That was rurik lol.
So who's left, hobgoblins and hell hounds?
Mar 9, 2016 2:50 pm
Everyone's left, fight just started :) 3 hobgoblins mounted on worgs and a couple hell hounds.
Mar 9, 2016 5:44 pm
Grendelthebrave says:
That was rurik lol.
So who's left, hobgoblins and hell hounds?
UUUUUGH I always mess up pc & player. I'm sorry. :(
Mar 12, 2016 12:34 am
Don't forget the sneak attack damage Xara!
Mar 12, 2016 1:40 am
woohoo!
Mar 12, 2016 1:42 am
You get that anytime you had Advantage, or an ally is engaged with your target ;)
Mar 13, 2016 8:40 pm
Add another 1d6 and 1d8 for the crit!
Mar 15, 2016 8:18 pm
I'm not an 'arrow counting' GM - but I do appreciate the attention to detail! Keep that up (and Pawetha can have an Inspiration in the mean time).
Mar 23, 2016 4:22 pm
It's times like this I wish this forum had a poll feature... anyway, what's the plan here? Waiting for the armour / sword to be finished while the town packs and prepares? Keeping a watchful eye for other hobgoblin attacks in the meanwhile and otherwise trying to relax?
Mar 23, 2016 4:30 pm
Given Zaris' booby trap, Pawetha avoids that road being non-human herself. She will instead help the blacksmith pack his belongings while he works on the armor and sword.

There's probably a lot of swearing going back and forth in that smithy as they snap at each other.
Mar 23, 2016 6:19 pm
could you post the map again, I can't find that post? Just wondering if this is the only other spot for the horde to come across the river.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.