OOC Megathread

load previous
Mar 23, 2016 6:21 pm
This is the map recovered from the bugbear mage detailing the hoard's plan, and This is a detailed map of Elsir Vale.
Mar 23, 2016 6:50 pm
And this is the map of Drellin's Ferry.
Mar 23, 2016 6:56 pm
CancerMan says:
And this is the map of Drellin's Ferry.
Yes! And the left side of the map is the side that leads to the Witchwood (the right side is the road that eventually leads to Bridnol)
Mar 23, 2016 8:33 pm
So, how fast do we regenerate HP? seems like its been several hours since our last battle?
Mar 23, 2016 8:35 pm
Is it nap time?
Mar 23, 2016 8:37 pm
Full rest - you went back to bed.
Mar 25, 2016 12:11 pm
Staff of Healing 10 Charges max (10 at the moment). 1 action to expend charges to cast a spell in the staff with DC set by your spell casting ability (only useable by divine spell casters): Cure Wounds (1 charge per level, up to level 4); Lesser Restoration (2 charges); Mass Cure Wounds (5 charges). The staff recovers 1d6+4 charges daily at dawn. If it is ever reduced to 0 charges, roll 1d20. On a 1, the staff turns to dust.
Mar 28, 2016 5:53 pm
I just love how Pawetha is always manipulating Xara by appeal to her nature. Excellent character interaction there - Inspiration for Paws!
Mar 29, 2016 8:29 pm
An soon as you depart Drellin's Ferry you will have reached the last milestone of Chatper 1. Thus, in the interest of getting ahead of the delay, everyone: Level up!
Mar 29, 2016 9:34 pm
I'm away on vacation with my wife's family until Friday afternoon. I should be able to check in once a day for a bit but if you need to move things forward, please do so.
Mar 29, 2016 9:48 pm
Enjoy the vacation!
Mar 30, 2016 7:37 pm
Rolling for increase in HP. I added my skill point to dexterity.

Rolls

HP lvl 4 - (1d8+1)

(2) + 1 = 3

Mar 30, 2016 8:39 pm
Oh snap. Sweet!
Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm
Paws took the standard HP increase, and applied a +2 to her Dexterity attribute.
Mar 30, 2016 10:43 pm
As it is sunset, do you folks want to rest the night in the abandoned town and set out in the morning, or set out immediately?
Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Paws would suggest resting the night, presuming we were active all day.
Mar 30, 2016 11:49 pm
Final night's rest before being the tow's rear guard sounds good to me.
Alo, sorry I haven't been tive much during non-combat. Work and school have got me stretched thin. I'm reading along but not responding. :/
Mar 30, 2016 11:53 pm
unique_exemplar says:
Final night's rest before being the tow's rear guard sounds good to me.
To clarify, the plan is not to rear-guard the town. Instead, you will be heading north through the witchwood towards the ruins of Rhest, to deal with the blockade of the Rhest trail, investigate the city ruins to see if the 'Saarvith' marked on the map is indeed another leader of the Red Hand and to secure an alliance and support from the Kiri Tritor Elves (right?)
Mar 31, 2016 12:04 am
Candi says:
To clarify, the plan is not to rear-guard the town. Instead, you will be heading north through the witchwood towards the ruins of Rhest, to deal with the blockade of the Rhest trail, investigate the city ruins to see if the 'Saarvith' marked on the map is indeed another leader of the Red Hand and to secure an alliance and support from the Kiri Tritor Elves (right?)
That's my intention!
Mar 31, 2016 1:05 am
Whoops! That's right. Apparently I'm not following along as well as I thought. Right. Rest before setting off. Sounds good.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.