OOC Megathread

load previous
Jun 1, 2019 11:31 am
It's certainly a whole new life I had to become accustomed to. It's amazing what we've been able to do over the last year with just our own hands and tools. I just had the golden glow of the sunrise fill my living room with bird song accompaniment. Makes me wonder why we didn't move out here sooner, even if I sometimes miss the conveniences of living in a city (like reliable high speed internet).
Anyway, I look forward to picking this game back up whenever we can. Thankfully GenCon is coming up in a couple months because I have the itch to play.
Jun 2, 2019 6:07 pm
Yeah. Wish I was going to GenCon this year, but alas it hasn't worked out.

I'll sit down and see if I can get this one going again. Really enjoyed gaming with you and the other two regulars (Moofs and CancerMan) and they seem to be still active on the Plane. It's just me that fell off the face of the earth.
Jun 2, 2019 8:08 pm
Hey, life happens. I get it. I've enjoyed gaming with you too.
GenCon is usually an easy thing for me to do (except for a couple years) since I've lived 1-2 hrs north of Indy for most of my life. #Lucky
Nov 23, 2023 10:35 pm
Hey unique, I'm back floating around.. not sure if I'll spin this back up, start something new, or just chill and appreciate the vibes here.

You still around? It's been a while since 👀 2019!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.