Charater Creation Questions

load previous
Jun 30, 2015 3:51 pm
Both mounts are good, sorry about the misreading of boar (dire boar if you still want it). And with that back story I'll allow the winter worg. Polar bear is also good, I'm going to let you choose.
Jun 30, 2015 4:27 pm
Great! Fine-tuning my character sheet now.

I've redone and renamed my character and submitted the new sheet. Urthask, son of Galazur: Half-Orc Beast Rider. Please let me know if I missed or need to change anything. Thanks!
Last edited June 30, 2015 7:41 pm
Jul 1, 2015 8:33 pm
You're good to go.
Sep 4, 2015 11:25 pm
Thanks for accepting me :) What rules do you want me to follow for character creation? Not sure how far along you guys are.

EDIT: Basically, should I start at level 1?
Last edited September 5, 2015 12:04 am
Sep 5, 2015 12:06 am
I will attempt to have my character done by Monday, but I will post my ideas here before I go ahead with it
Sep 5, 2015 5:04 pm
Start at level 1, I've accepted most ideas right off. The information you need should be in the threads.
Sep 8, 2015 4:10 pm
I am making a paladin at the moment, I apologize that it's taking so long
Last edited September 8, 2015 4:34 pm

Rolls

Age - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Height/Weight - (2d10)

(25) = 7

Sep 8, 2015 6:53 pm
Character submitted, Garrett Hammerfell, Paladin

Should I read all of the adventure so far or just come in and be surprised?
Sep 8, 2015 8:42 pm
It is up to you how knowledgeable you want Garrett to be. And he looks good and has been approved, do you want to jump in how you would like or would you like me to write you in?
Sep 8, 2015 8:43 pm
Go ahead and write me in whenever you get a chance :)
Sep 8, 2015 11:21 pm
Got a question. How much are we allowed to put in for our character history? Do we have an established setting we have to stick to or is it freeform? Also, Gods. How many? Do they have names or should I make it up?
Sep 8, 2015 11:47 pm
Fairly freeform but with a few restrictions.. Undead are largely unheard of, they have passed into myth so most people don't believe in them. There are only 2 towers of high magic. Use the standard gods from the pathfinder books, but you can make one up and check it with me if you don't like them, they will however need a name.
Sep 9, 2015 6:00 pm
Welcome to the group!

Via this thread though http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/948/

We're also down one I believe. D=
Sep 9, 2015 6:20 pm
so we are. drat, just got back to full. You should really need all five to get through anything I throw at you.
Sep 9, 2015 6:41 pm
Thanks for the warm welcome, I am very much looking forward to hopping into the game :)
Sep 9, 2015 7:36 pm
Well maybe Bane can magic one of the Pack Mules I hear they're at a bonus to seduce dragons... How this helps us I have no idea.
Sep 9, 2015 7:43 pm
Remnant says:
Well maybe Bane can magic one of the Pack Mules I hear they're at a bonus to seduce dragons... How this helps us I have no idea.
I'm not sure how that helps either, but it is a pretty neat ability
Sep 10, 2015 12:36 am
Now if I only had dragons planned in the near future :D
Sep 10, 2015 1:26 pm
Trying to stall until Naatkinson shows up... also out of character cough *I think Bane's a dragon* cough... just sayin'
Sep 10, 2015 1:40 pm
Remnant says:
Trying to stall until Naatkinson shows up... also out of character cough *I think Bane's a dragon* cough... just sayin'
Just waiting to be written in :) I imagine I'll show up shortly after you set out
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.