The Common Room - Small Talk

load previous
Nov 16, 2015 11:44 am
ParvusDomus says:
Forgot to add those 23 GP. With it I'll buy a couple health potions.

Still need to sell the "golden thing". How much it it Dex?

One last question: I wasn't in the guild until now. I suppose I'm not expected to pay a tithe from my previous earnings, or should I pay it to "make them legal"?
You have a feeling that the clerk would definitely like you to be 'legal' , but no you don't have to!

The golden phallus you find, after a few embarrassing appraisals, is worth 50gp
Nov 16, 2015 12:04 pm
Ok, 12 GP for everyone after selling the "gold member" (I pay the tax for it so you just add the money).

And I'll pay my part to the guild as a sign of good will and to make my past earnings "legal". 7GP would be ok?
Nov 16, 2015 1:47 pm
The clerk graciously accepts Alden's offering.
Nov 23, 2015 7:10 pm
So maybe cobblers are only those who repair shoes and not make them, I was trying to be clever.
Nov 23, 2015 7:44 pm
I am using cobbler as shoe maker/interchangeably. All good
Nov 25, 2015 2:42 pm
Just an fyi I will be traveling for the US Thanksgiving holiday, I'll have internet access but posting may be less frequent.
Nov 29, 2015 3:04 pm
Good to have you back! :-)
Dec 4, 2015 1:07 am
F-ing torch, I'm going to have to build some headwear that allows Bart to strap a torch to his head.
Dec 5, 2015 2:48 pm
Can you guys see the note to myself? Hopefully not. I'm experimenting with keeping monster stats in my combat round post so if I'm updating from my phone I can see all I need right on the screen.
Dec 5, 2015 3:59 pm
Nope I don't see it.
Dec 5, 2015 4:10 pm
Esteber's INI is now 9 (MOB 8, +2 Lightning Reflexes, -1 Metal Helmet). Also, since he's not using his shield once again, his DEF will be 16 (17 against attacks he,s aware of and not from the back). Since it seems I'm the party's official torchbearer, I might as well sell my shield on the next trip to the merchants... XD
Dec 5, 2015 5:07 pm
Thanks, I thought I captured the updates. You now go before Bart.

Maybe you can convince Herja to carry the torch?
Dec 5, 2015 5:13 pm
I was thinking about that. Can Herja cast Healing Touch without a free hand?
Dec 5, 2015 5:54 pm
You have to touch, so no....

Invest in this cheap, 1st level spell
LIGHT Healer 1
Price: 10GP
SM: +5
Duration: Check result in minutes
Distance: Touch
Cooldown Period: 10 rounds
Effect: The causes an inanimate object - such as a staff or a small, concealable coin - to light up as brightly as a torch for the duration of the spell.
Dec 5, 2015 6:18 pm
How do we learn new spells? I wasn't sure if any spells were available for sale in yiwn. I guess I should've asked the guild. I guess it's too late now we're in the mansion.
Dec 5, 2015 6:31 pm
You have to find them adventuring and/or buy them.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.