Welcome/game help/general chat

load previous
Oct 27, 2015 5:34 pm
We all have flaws, but we also are all playing quirks, which are even more entertaining. When they go hand-in-hand with bad rolls, they're priceless.

I'm enjoying Grumble's fish-out-of-water aspect.
Oh, look! Those guys in yellow, they say hello! They're drawing daggers - this must be how city folk greet one another!
Nov 5, 2015 5:29 pm
Did Biscuitfiend post anywhere about an absence, or a family emergency? I'm worried, and hope everything's OK with him.
Nov 5, 2015 5:31 pm
I haven't heard or seen anything posted. I am beginning to worry as well, he has been consistently active up until a short time ago.
Nov 7, 2015 4:30 pm
Let's wait a bit. Unexpected things can happen, and take people out for a week or two. I too hope all is well with our DM.
Nov 7, 2015 5:10 pm
Heard from him in another game, he should be back soon
Nov 8, 2015 3:05 pm
Good news! :-)
Last edited November 8, 2015 3:05 pm
Nov 14, 2015 3:06 pm
So... things are pretty quiet round here. Any more news from Biscuitfiend?
Nov 14, 2015 4:15 pm
Not since last week :(
Nov 15, 2015 3:38 am
Worst case scenario, one of us could continue this game as DM. After all Biscuitfiend was using a published module...
Nov 15, 2015 4:05 am
harlandski says:
Worst case scenario, one of us could continue this game as DM. After all Biscuitfiend was using a published module...
I'd hate to do that, but it's certainly an idea if we have to
Nov 15, 2015 5:46 am
He must be busy with real life. That's fine. But I do hope he comes back. I'm also in his Ravenloft game and his LMoP game! :-D
Nov 15, 2015 7:56 am
Well, I really hope he comes back, too, and that everything's OK.

I have the Temple of Elemental Evil mega-module, but if I read it, it was way back when I bought it in 1987, and I don't remember it. But if there is no other person to run it, say, by the end of the year, I'll be willing to hand off Grumble to another player and run the rest of the game.
Nov 16, 2015 11:54 am
Hi all, apologies for my inactivity. I hope to be back soon as I'm keen to keep my games going but I've just got a few things to deal with at home first. Hopefully I'll be back making posts in no time. If I really need to I'll pass the module to someone else but this is probably my favourite one! Cheers
Nov 17, 2015 2:09 pm
Yay, glad to hear from you Biscuitfiend. Really enjoying the game and looking forward to getting back to it when you're ready.
Nov 21, 2015 11:32 am
I'm glad to be back, I hope the game picks up ok.

To our new players - hi! You might notice that this game is different in that stats must be rolled down the line (like in 1st edition) as I wanted an old-school vibe for character creation. Of course, there are no class restrictions. Go ahead and roll up in the character creation thread.

So far, players have investigated the small hamlet of Hommlet and a nearby ruin on behalf of a local druid. Something is fishy but they haven't quite found out what! The area was a site for a great battle just a decade ago and signs of evil returning has led you, along with other adventurers, to flock here in search of possible fame and fortune.
Nov 24, 2015 8:37 am
Does Anrin already have Inspiration? I'd like to pass Kaxaon's inspiration point to him. Harlandski's has been some of the best roleplaying I've seen, and it's been with an unconscious PC!
Nov 25, 2015 1:30 am
I'm not sure but according to my records, yes! You can pass it
Nov 26, 2015 10:28 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Does Anrin already have Inspiration? I'd like to pass Kaxaon's inspiration point to him. Harlandski's has been some of the best roleplaying I've seen, and it's been with an unconscious PC!
Ha ha, thanks Jabes :-D
Dec 3, 2015 6:19 pm
Oh man, these ochre-robed women are SO cultists, but Grumble has no way to detect evil! Argh!

I guess we're going to Nulb to meet Lareth, then...
Dec 8, 2015 4:58 am
Hello - sorry I'm snowed under with work this week. I'll be back in the game on Monday 14th.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.