Cantina - OOC/Small Talk

load previous
Aug 19, 2015 2:54 pm
The group settles on Airlock A.

Kalerik give me an easy piloting roll (MND + DX +2)
Aug 19, 2015 3:56 pm
Go ahead and try to pick the lock (engineering) and then use the post/roll once you've gotten past this issue
Aug 19, 2015 4:56 pm
kalajel says:
"Need help with that airlock Hotwire?"
Need help with the dice roller, actually LOL! I made a mistake and put +2 on the d20 roll. So the roll result is actually 13, not 15. If Technician applies to that then I successfully crack the lock. Otherwise, no.
Last edited August 19, 2015 4:57 pm
Aug 20, 2015 6:51 pm
Ghah! That #$% computer!
http://cdn.gagbay.com/2012/03/ferret_flip-46808.jpg
Aug 21, 2015 3:52 pm
OK, I am proud of this simple combat map solution - Requires access to Google Slides. On your turn move your guy and then close the file (should auto save).

Please bear with me regarding your INI, DEF etc as you switch/ use various weapons, etc.
Aug 21, 2015 3:54 pm
Dextolen says:
OK, I am proud of this simple combat map solution - Requires access to Google Slides. On your turn move your guy and then close the file (should auto save).

Please bear with me regarding your INI, DEF etc as you switch/ use various weapons, etc.
That's pretty awesome. And no problem!
Is there any advantages to sneaking I should be aware of?
Aug 21, 2015 4:23 pm
What will happen is when you move into line of sight, I get to make passive perception checks (MND+IN+Alertness) vs. your rolled goal (in this case 9) - whoever fails doesn't notice you. When you hit unaware opponents I will give your double damage on the hit (doubled AFTER defense roll result). Then you are noticed by all and special circumstances would have to be in place for you to be able to hide and repeat in the same fight.

This may not always be possible - no cover, bright light, etc. I'm kind of giving you this one as these are dumb zombies!
Aug 21, 2015 5:18 pm
One more question: does the movement speed count with diagonals? Or can one only go horizontal/vertical?
Aug 21, 2015 5:30 pm
Diagonals too. For x.5 move rates (which I hate) just round up.
Aug 22, 2015 1:59 am
Hotwire is shooting shooting around the doorway. Does that provide some amount of cover?
Aug 22, 2015 3:28 am
Partial makes sense. Am probably retreating to the consoles if these things get too close anyway. Or we'll see what my shock glove can do :-)
Aug 22, 2015 3:36 am
Dextolen says:
Diagonals too. For x.5 move rates (which I hate) just round up.
How about attacks? Can they also be done diagonally?
Aug 22, 2015 3:53 am
sure...FIGHT! :)
Aug 23, 2015 5:34 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
In case I need to fall back is it possible for a Skal'Az to jump over the consoles instead of going around them?
Yes, MOB+AG -1 (Short)
Aug 24, 2015 7:59 pm
Don't get too caught up in initiative order for PBP, especially when the bad guys all go at the end anyway. If someone 'jumps the gun" and moves where you wanted to go, we can work it out.
Aug 25, 2015 12:40 am
Quick question: do Humavari soak up colored liquid like some plants do? In other words, after being splattered with blood, does Kalerik's skin have a slight reddish tint?
Aug 25, 2015 12:47 am
Sounds cool to me.
Aug 25, 2015 2:42 pm
You really want to absorb THAT blood through your skin?
Aug 25, 2015 2:48 pm
Haha yeah, was thinking the same: it'd look cool visually but are you sure you want [b]zombie]/b] blood in your system? :-D
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.