Chapter 2: The Skinsaw Murders

load previous
Apr 26, 2019 6:21 pm
The door opens to a small bedroom.This entire bedroom is caked with a thick, spongy layer of dark green, blue, and black mold.

Map
Apr 27, 2019 8:28 am
Gods...
OOC:
Knowledge Nature to know if this mold is natural

Rolls

Nature - (1d20+4)

(5) + 4 = 9

Apr 29, 2019 3:08 pm
The mold definitely does not look natural to Viktor.
Apr 29, 2019 6:05 pm
Anyone have some sanctified holy water, Viktor asks, visibly disgusted.
Apr 30, 2019 6:02 am
"Holy water? Are you saying this stuff is demonic in nature?" Urthask covers his nose with a rag so as not to inhale any spores. even natural mold can be deadly. He backs Arktos up. Can't afford to endanger the bear's very sensitive nose.
Apr 30, 2019 9:53 am
I don't know, but it sure ain't natural. I wouldn't rule out any kind of influence in this place. I wonder if this is some kind of undead manifestation?

Rolls

knowledge religion: this mold - (1d20+4)

(5) + 4 = 9

Apr 30, 2019 3:25 pm
The best that Viktor can figure is that this mold is a manifestation of whatever evil infests this place.
Apr 30, 2019 4:10 pm
Skriz peeks into the room, his nostrils twitching as he looks at the mold. "I don't have any blessed waters, but I could take some samples if you'd like me to research this peculiar species of fungus."
May 1, 2019 9:12 am
"I don't think touching it would be a very good idea."
May 1, 2019 1:50 pm
Skriz looks genuinely crestfallen and sighs, but rallies quickly. "It might be, but we will never know if we don't conduct further research. Just let me know when you want me to investigate this fascinating organism further."
May 1, 2019 2:59 pm
I would deem it a good idea if you can do it without touching it for now.
May 1, 2019 3:21 pm
When he hears talk of disturbing the mold, he backs Arktos all the way out of the room and out into the hall.
May 1, 2019 6:49 pm
Skriz sighs again and pulls out his grimoire to take down a few notes and make some sketches before moving along with the rest of the group. "Don't go anywhere, I might be back for you yet!" he says cheerfully to the mold as he continues to follow the others.
May 1, 2019 8:34 pm
This house gets more and more twisted the more we explore... Gongar moves up to the next door wondering what horrors might lay on the other side. Checking to make sure his companions are there with him he opens the door.
OOC:
Opening the door to room B14 if no one has any objections.
May 2, 2019 9:12 am
Viktor is right next to Gongar, looking ready as ever inspite of the harrowing experience. With steely eyes, he nods.
May 2, 2019 12:29 pm
Hetris continues along with the group, not eager to be the first through any of these doors after the wicked dagger incident.
May 2, 2019 2:36 pm
An iron tub sits in the middle of this room, the floorboards around it sagging with the tub's weight.

Map
May 2, 2019 6:15 pm
Fancy, Viktor says before turning away towards the last door.
May 6, 2019 6:58 pm
This once fine chamber has been destroyed. The bed is smashed, mattress torn apart, walls gouged as if by knives, chairs hacked apart, and paintings on the walls torn to pieces-with one exception. A portrait hanging on the northwest wall seems to be untouched, although it hangs backward, its unseen subject facing the wall.

Map
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.