The Old Guard OOC Thread

load previous
Jul 23, 2016 10:05 pm
Oh geez, I didn't realize it was my turn. #embarrassed
I'll try to get to it tonight, but it may be tomorrow.

(but that was my thought too)
Jul 30, 2016 1:59 am
Is this a new round?
Jul 30, 2016 3:05 pm
KennyGardnerIII says:
Is this a new round?
Bump
Jul 30, 2016 4:38 pm
Yep, new turns for all!
Aug 11, 2016 11:13 pm
So, four stasis pods suspended in the air... Are we above or below the pods? How far are they from the ground below?

My actual question is... it's it possible for Pudge to somehow get to one of them?
Aug 11, 2016 11:20 pm
The ground below is about two storeys down and the walkway is very slightly below the pods, but someone could jump the gap and reach a pod without too much effort.
Sep 17, 2016 2:12 pm
I have to admit. I didn't know what I was signing up for when this game started but things are getting weird!
Oct 15, 2016 8:41 pm
Are we just waiting on whipstache? I've been wanting to hit Valon upside the head for over a week now!
Oct 17, 2016 2:06 pm
So... what are you guys thinking? As a player, I'm interested in seeing who else comes through the gate.

As a character, I think Pudge would probably focus on the two most immediate problems. Valon seems to be a more long-term issue, but if he's really leaving, then he'd be out of our hair... for now.
Oct 17, 2016 4:11 pm
Wilhelm has stated that his two plans are to smash this gate and then kill Valon, but with the destruction of a civilian population is probably going very angrily let Valon live for now.
Oct 17, 2016 9:02 pm
Yeah same. Looks like Valon is going to live into the next campaign! :p

Maybe Pudge could say how he's tracking Valon's progress and then, begrudgingly, Serana is going to agree with the others that heading to the base is the priority.

I would like to see the ancients we would've encountered but considering Valon by himself could stun us probably not wise to let them come through.
Oct 21, 2016 10:34 am
That all sounds good. Let's play it out.
Oct 31, 2016 2:56 pm
And then maybe Ed could just fast forward us to the base? I feel like this finale is taking a long to time to finalise!
Oct 31, 2016 3:18 pm
That sounds fine, I'm just waiting to RP the decision then I'm all for a jump cut.
Dec 1, 2016 4:45 pm
All right! I think, as mentioned, that's a great spot to jump forward to the Ivory Cliff base. I'll work on that this evening/tomorrow
Dec 2, 2016 11:45 am
Hm. What are we thinking? Having only one cover tile on the entire map is an issue and I'm not sure which enemy we should target first.
Dec 2, 2016 3:24 pm
Wilhelm jumps out and goes crazy on the squad immediately in front of us. Pudge tries to hack the Hellfire Cannon and generally disable enemy weapons while Serana rushes and gets into a cyborg duel. Wilhelm will move from one squad of mercs to the other in front of the Arbiters. Hopefully that'll free them up to assist Serana. That sound like a decent plan?
Dec 2, 2016 10:10 pm
That makes good sense. Definitely need the cannon disabled and Wilhelms bonus versus groups aspect means he's best utilised attacking squads. Hopefully the Arbiters will hold out for a turn or two while we get into position! Want to have Wilhelm RP the plan, seeing as it was your plan?

P.S. if the cyborg turns out to be really difficult we can use up all our encounter powers on his head.
Dec 3, 2016 12:26 am
I'm definitely planning to go for the Major and his cannon first.
Dec 6, 2016 1:07 am
cool. One quick question: how does the cannon disable get reverted? I would look at Pudge's character sheet but for some reason it's not letting me. IIRC it requires the enemy to make their own technology check right?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.