Character Creation

load previous
May 19, 2016 3:10 pm
Sorry for the delay, folks! Work's been a bitch. I'll have my PC done by tonight.

I played an Awakened Mystic before in a game that eventually died. Never saw any action but tons of fun RP! I'm going to try an Immortal this time. I've never played a gnome before and it's perfect for the class so I'm doing that. Deciding between Forest Gnome or Svirfneblin. If I choose the latter, may I take the Svirfneblin Magic Feat (from EE)? I might still end up taking the stat boost at 4th, but just weighing options.

Spy background. He's already a member of the Daggers, putting his spy skills to good use.
May 19, 2016 3:16 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Sorry for the delay, folks! Work's been a bitch. I'll have my PC done by tonight.

I played an Awakened Mystic before in a game that eventually died. Never saw any action but tons of fun RP! I'm going to try an Immortal this time. I've never played a gnome before and it's perfect for the class so I'm doing that. Deciding between Forest Gnome or Svirfneblin. If I choose the latter, may I take the Svirfneblin Magic Feat (from EE)? I might still end up taking the stat boost at 4th, but just weighing options.

Spy background. He's already a member of the Daggers, putting his spy skills to good use.
Psychics do tend to make good spies
May 19, 2016 3:25 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:

Go for it. If the Svirfneblin Magic Feat is from the cannon that Wizards has put out I'm cool. I would also consider homebrewed stuff if it seemed pretty balanced, but that's probably more work than people care to spend.
May 19, 2016 4:05 pm
Naatkinson says:
Psychics do tend to make good spies
An Awakened would probably make a far better spy than an Immortal, but hey.
PhantomNimbus says:
Go for it. If the Svirfneblin Magic Feat is from the cannon that Wizards has put out I'm cool. I would also consider homebrewed stuff if it seemed pretty balanced, but that's probably more work than people care to spend.
The spells granted by the feat work well with the spy concept. But I hesitate to take it because I always prefer a character who's really good at only one or two things rather than a little bit of everything.
Last edited May 20, 2016 11:33 am
May 20, 2016 11:26 am
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzt9-B8GKY8-Fk5p8IrWIqjY47jMPdrU0rf7bFl-wcwFlC-BStsoQorF6hLw

Nixquilnamitzontecon Cuatextliyol, Nix for short, was born on the surface to a svirfneblin father and a forest gnome mother. Her parents were part of a travelling troupe of performers. At least, that's what they told everybody; in truth, the troupe was a band of mercenary spies and assassins. Their cover as merrymaking musicians and acrobats helped get them places with minimal scrutiny. Nix was a natural, and took to this profession well, until the troupe took the wrong job crossing the wrong petty tyrant. The tyrant's agents beat the troupe at their own game and took them out. Had it not been for the Daggers, which had also been busy moving against this despot, Nix would have perished with the rest of her troupe. Now Nix uses her talents as a member of the Daggers.

At times Nix is as taciturn as her svirfneblin father, and other times as animated as her forest gnome mother. In battle, her training kicks in, putting her in a trance-like state. Her movements are efficient and exact. One might even call them hypnotic.

Trait: I'm always calm no matter what the situation. I never raise my voice or let my emotions control me.
Ideal: I work hard to be the best there is at my craft.
Bond: I owe the Daggers a great debt for saving my life.
Flaw: I will never fully trust anyone other than myself.

Character Sheet
Last edited May 20, 2016 10:07 pm
May 20, 2016 12:17 pm
Looks awesome. I'll accept and probably put up the first post of the new arc today.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.