General Discussion

load previous
Oct 12, 2015 1:44 am
Did you guys watch Fear the Walking Dead? It really helped put me in the mindset for EOTW
Oct 12, 2015 2:14 am
My wife has started watching 'Walking Dead'. All I hear from the other room half the time is growling 'walkers'. :-)
Oct 12, 2015 3:05 am
I haven't watched Fear The Walking Dead yet, but I do enjoy Walking Dead.
Oct 12, 2015 1:04 pm
It was a short season, only a few episodes, but it captures the early part of the infection and is not based on any pre-existing comic books - although still written by Kirkman. A nice diversion while people waited for the next season of TWD to start.
Oct 20, 2015 2:17 am
I think Starhelm has sort of gone into hibernation on the site, his games have stopped progress so for now I'm going to say he stays out in the car with Jacob and Howard. John and Kel can try to get the supplies.
Nov 4, 2015 2:21 pm
YES! I was concerned we'd get into a fight either in the back alley or rescuing ppl in the front
Nov 4, 2015 3:53 pm
Perhaps we can open up the game for 1 more player in Starhelm's absence?
Nov 4, 2015 3:55 pm
Yes, we are going to have to. I dropped him out of my last game. We will also be upgrading our characters as we set off to the next objective. I'll post more about that later tonight probably.
Nov 4, 2015 4:56 pm
Yeah, I'm looking to open up my Jorune game again for the same reason.

I have an inactive player in my D&D5 game that I'm thinking I'll have to replace soon, even though he's only been off for a week. But he's kind of important, as the only healer. I prefer not to run key characters as NPCs.
Nov 4, 2015 5:41 pm
Yeah this is why I wrote Andrew off, but not dead, just in case.
Nov 4, 2015 6:05 pm
Would be cool if someone would take John. I don't want our only combat guy to fall to NPC reduction.
Nov 5, 2015 12:07 am
So right now Jacob has three stress on both the Physical and Social tracks. If he can take five minutes (a piece?) he can exchange those for minor traumas OR keep them and have stressed reduced by 1 each time he suffers stress in either of those two areas.

Leaning towards keeping them for now and seeing how it plays out.
Nov 11, 2015 3:25 pm
Dextolen drops the mic.
Nov 13, 2015 9:45 pm
Did everyone notice the change? Updating characters before the next chapter starts. Also new player joined the game. Hoping he can get a character up soon.
Nov 14, 2015 2:51 am
Whoa. I just realized that there is never a "new post" icon on the main forum when something in the How To's folder is updated.
Nov 14, 2015 4:37 am
Oh yeah sorry, with GP you have to subscribe to sub forums to get notifications for them too.
Nov 16, 2015 5:13 am
Alright, I may start up the next forum thread tomorrow evening. We can tie in the new player as we go.

Hopefully everyone has had a chance to choose their upgrades for their characters and work off any traumas if they would like to.
Nov 20, 2015 3:28 pm
So, aside from all the cars we came in and the cars that have pulled in behind us, there's two cars near the tree, to the WEST of us? One that apparently smashed into the tree on the south side of the road, crashed into the tree trunk and full of blood, and another car that has pulled up onto the curb on the north side of the road, idling, with the passenger window half open?

Is that right?
Nov 20, 2015 3:34 pm
Exactly right.
Nov 24, 2015 3:14 pm
Sorry for lack of post last night. Uber busy. Should have an update this afternoon.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.