Out-of-Character Discussion

load previous
Mar 20, 2020 1:02 am
Lol, tell me if Solus is pushing to much, I can easily let go of the subject... He's the only non-good in the team and has trust issues, so even if he's already starting to trust the team, trusting gnolls is out of his reach for now lol
Jun 3, 2020 1:16 pm
I want to say I'm sorry to everybody for my recent inactivity... I've currently got a lot happenning in my life, both at home and at work. I do not want to retire from any games but I'll understand if you want to replace my character... For now I'll try to post as often as I can but if any Dm wants/needs to play my character to advance the story, you have my full benediction... I hope I can get back to normal as soon as I can...
Jun 3, 2020 2:20 pm
deadpool_qc says:
I want to say I'm sorry to everybody for my recent inactivity... I've currently got a lot happenning in my life, both at home and at work. I do not want to retire from any games but I'll understand if you want to replace my character... For now I'll try to post as often as I can but if any Dm wants/needs to play my character to advance the story, you have my full benediction... I hope I can get back to normal as soon as I can...
No worries, Deadpool. I've purposely kept the pace of this game very slow, since everyone is dealing with RL stuff right now :)
Oct 27, 2020 2:56 am
THIS IS A COPY/PASTED POST FOR ALL OF THE GAMES I'M IN

I just wanted to make a post so that I can give you all a heads-up. I am currently living in a not-so-great situation and stuck with my ex-wife. My current living situation is one of near-constant verbal abuse and it is making my depression spike terribly. This is affecting my will to post consistently. I want to apologize in advance for a lack of posting that may occur from time to time. I am working right now on getting into a new living situation that will be much healthier for me.

Anyway, this is just a heads-up for you and I appreciated you reading it!
May 25, 2021 3:35 am
Sorry guys, my ex-wife's mother went into surgery last thursday (she's ok now), and I went to take care of my kids while my ex-wife went with her mother to take care of her. Just got back tonight so I'll be posting tomorrow.

Len

Aug 17, 2021 4:47 am
Hey folks, I'll be on a camping trip from Tuesday to Friday night. I should be able to post but if I am slow, feel free to handle my characters actions as you see fit!
Aug 20, 2021 4:45 pm
"I'm a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed shit." :P
Aug 25, 2021 3:59 am
Quote:
Sorry about the delay. With my grandpa passing away last week, it's been tough to keep up
Gosh, man. That's tough. I'm sorry for your loss. Don't worry about game delays; take as much time as you need. And if you feel like talking about it I'm here to listen.
Aug 25, 2021 4:09 am
I'm so sorry. I'm still dealing with losing my gran in May.
Sep 16, 2021 12:50 pm
If he doesn't already have it, I'd like to nominate CancerMan for Inspiration. Lady Esmenlara's commitment made me laugh so hard lol
Sep 16, 2021 8:16 pm
Yeah this is GOLD!
Sep 16, 2021 8:17 pm
I'm really enjoying this as well!
Sep 16, 2021 8:29 pm
Comedy gold... and now Mushroom Lady is running with it. :P
Nov 4, 2021 2:18 am

What should we call them? Multi

Garpies
Vote to view results.
Hargoyles
Vote to view results.
Dec 10, 2021 12:14 am
Quote:
Several eye bolts are set in the walls, to each of which is attached a 10' long chain. 
Anything on the ends of these chains?
Jan 27, 2022 1:13 am
First I'm sorry for those that have waited for my posts in the last weeks. I've been dealing with a lot back home and will need to take some time off, probably for a few month. I hope to be back healthier both in body and mind. To the dm's with whom I am playing, I give you free use of my characters.
Mar 14, 2022 5:03 pm
Hi! As posted in the Absences thread, I've been going through a rougher than usual time.

I'm trying to do all the catch-up reading on all my games tonight, and will try to post something here over the next couple of days.

My friend was cremated yesterday. It'll be a few days still before his ashes can be flown home and then there'll be memorial services that I'm helping organize, so I apologize in advance for disappearing again near the weekend.
Last edited March 14, 2022 5:11 pm
Apr 1, 2022 2:13 pm
Naatkinson says:
OOC:
The only use I've found for mercury is for a spell: Symbol
And Tenser’s Floating Disk.
Apr 1, 2022 6:39 pm
Take care of yourself.
And now that we've (temporarily) lost Thomas, Richard, and Harold, having a floating disk might be helpful.
Apr 11, 2022 4:31 pm
Quote:
2 vials of acid and 3 flasks of alchemist's fire are found
Quote:
Within, you find a bunch of blank parchment, ink, and quills. You also find some gems: five bloodstones, two jaspers, and six zircons. The worth of the gems is around 500 gp.
Loot spreadsheet updated.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.