Chapter 8: The Wormwrithings

load previous
Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm
Vizeran waves at the trophies and they float through the air and into another room, "Well, all things that are worthwhile have a cost, don't they?" he asks.

"Well, it is time to get moving on our next item," he says, "I need six angel feathers from six different angels. A difficult task,to be sure, but I've found a place that has all that we need. In the center of the Labyrinth some 300 miles from here is a place called the Gallery of Angels. At the heart of the Gallery are petrified angels. This should be all that we need if you are able to chip the feathers off of them."
Jul 11, 2019 10:29 pm
Elayna balks. "That's so far away! By the time we get back, everything will be destroyed!"
Jul 15, 2019 10:05 pm
Vizeran sneers, "That's why you won't be walking the whole way," he says, "I have identified a place near to the Labyrinth that is safe for teleportation."
Jul 16, 2019 1:20 am
Elayna looks to the others, wondering who in the party has that kind of unimaginable power.
Jul 16, 2019 9:48 am
Melpomene quietly waits, and when Elayna looks to her, nods toward Vizeran.
Jul 16, 2019 2:12 pm
"Another task. Why not? For this reason we came back down from the surface. To play fetch for the drow."
Jul 17, 2019 2:39 pm
Xeliss shrugs. "You have any other ideas?"
Jul 20, 2019 3:11 pm
"I almost have the ritual prepared," Vizeran says, "But it will take a few more hours to finish it and then I can send you on your way. Perhaps you should wait in here while I finish. I will have food brought out."
Jul 20, 2019 3:44 pm
Mai'ngor sits on his haunches and mumbles incoherently to Sinag.

Jabes.plays.RPG sent a note to Naatkinson
Jul 24, 2019 1:28 am
Naatkinson sent a note to Jabes.plays.RPG
Jul 24, 2019 3:52 pm
Elayna waits with the others, though she fidgets as if unsure of what she should be doing now.

Thread locked