Site downtime

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Nov 2, 2018 12:48 am
Looks like all is good again. Thanks Keleth :)
Nov 2, 2018 12:51 am
Fantastic upgrade! It's like night and day for use on my phone, I cant thank you enough!
Nov 2, 2018 2:54 am
Airickson says:
I've never seen the site run so fast! You must really have those hamsters running fast!

Keleth, if you ever need anything (I'm an idiot with computers), but I'm thinking $$ -- you've have A LOT of folks on here who will gladly support you however you need.
True statement. We might not all be able to pony up a bunch, but a bunch ponying up a little can mean a lot of help.
Nov 2, 2018 4:54 am
There are the Referral Links and "Support Us" button at the bottom of the page, if people are interested in sending some funds towards Gamers Plane.
Nov 2, 2018 5:28 am
And also do not forget to use the referral links at the bottom of the page when shopping online so a fraction of your purchase goes to GP. ;)
Nov 2, 2018 1:35 pm
Holy smokes the site is so fast now, nice work!
Nov 2, 2018 5:15 pm
Wow, from hardly being able to navigate the forums to lightning quick response. Well done and thanks!!
Nov 2, 2018 5:35 pm
I had come up with a procedure to minimize load time. Keep the forums list or recent post list open, and open each game update in a new tab.

It is so fast I can go back to open, back, open next, post, double back... Woot!

Len

Nov 2, 2018 6:03 pm
Thanks so much for your hard work on the site, Keleth!
Nov 7, 2018 12:45 am
Qralloq says:
I had come up with a procedure to minimize load time. Keep the forums list or recent post list open, and open each game update in a new tab.

It is so fast I can go back to open, back, open next, post, double back... Woot!
I agree; this is such a game-changer for me as it changes the way I post and play. Even organization of forums is a reasonable thing now (I used to loathe nested threads as it meant an extra load).
Nov 13, 2018 10:30 am
Same as Airickson, I'll probably change the forum's organization in regard of the new loading time. Great job Keneth!
Nov 14, 2018 3:28 pm
The site seems faster then when I first joined back in 2016. Whatever you magic your worked Keleth did wonders. Teach me your ways oh wise and powerful wizard. *bows in submission*

You do not have permission to post in this thread.