Out of Character

load previous
Feb 1, 2024 9:35 pm
Indeed! Happy anniversary Furmyr, late as this comes :D
Feb 2, 2024 12:54 am
Don't wish him a happy anniversary! Clearly he wants out of the mandated celebrating of that event, haha
Feb 2, 2024 7:41 am
Thanks and it was nice after all. Though I'd rather just spend most evenings at home. But then when going out at some event I always end up having fun after all. And my mother's apartment is perfectly placed to watch the fireworks at midnight.
Apr 9, 2024 9:06 am
Noticed the ZZZs are gone from @optimumsquare but no post in the thread. No pressure, just wanted to shout it hi, hope all is well in your life.
Apr 24, 2024 7:39 am
Hey everyone,

Got word from optimumsquare, he's gonna be leaving the game (and probably the forums altogether) and I wish him the best. I debated whether to recruit someone new but after days of soul-searching, I think it's best to be honest with myself and pull the plug at this point. I'm loving the group and the storyline, I'm honestly amazed it's been going on for so long (since late 2018, how crazy we began a plague-themed adventure path before covid?) but I'm struggling to keep up the pace with posting, not being too good at it and quite frankly, it's been feeling more of a chore than a joy for some time now and that's not the vibe I want to take away from this experience.

You've all been wonderful people and players;it's been a joy having you and I thank you for tagging along, as well as for being patient with my repeated, unannounced absences due to life getting in the way.
Apr 24, 2024 8:54 am
It's been a lot of fun, DarK_RaideR! This was my first game I joined on GP shortly after I found this place 3 years ago. I'll forever be grateful for showing me a great experience and letting me find my legs here.

EDIT: I spoke with DarK_RaideR and he said he would be agreeable to having me take over as GM to keep this game going in some capacity. Who is interested in continuing with someone different at the helm?
Last edited April 24, 2024 9:03 am
Apr 24, 2024 2:00 pm
I would love to keep playing.
Apr 24, 2024 11:58 pm
I'd love to keep playing, under either of your expect guidances!
Apr 25, 2024 1:34 am
That's two! @Masq what do you think?

Masq, I see has been inactive for 12 days now, so we'll see. I don't mind recruiting, but I want to keep going from where we left off here.
Last edited April 25, 2024 1:35 am
Apr 25, 2024 9:17 am
I'm very glad to see the excitement about keeping this game going and I'd love to spectate. This is a truly epic Adventure Path, very well written and I'd love to see the rest of it played out. I've already added C1NDER as a GM, so you can carry on playing using this sub-forum if you want to, keep everything in the same place if you need to backtrack and look something up.
Apr 26, 2024 12:46 am
Thank you DarK!

First, I'll get us through this area and continue running Brackit for the time being.

@Qralloq,@Masq,@Furmyr - I have enabled custom sheets and would like to kindly ask if you can transfer your characters to the following template (or a similar one - I'm far too spoiled with the ability to add rolls from sheets):
[ +- ] Pathfinder 1e Custom Sheet
Apr 26, 2024 2:28 am
Great idea. I'm on it
Apr 26, 2024 9:05 am
It was some work, but I got a better understanding of the character which I inherited from another player, so in the end worth it.

Can't submit it though.
Apr 26, 2024 2:34 pm
Furmyr says:
Can't submit it though.
According to the game's page there's a 1 character per player limit and I can't change it now. Try removing the previous sheet, see if it lets you upload the new one.
Apr 26, 2024 4:16 pm
Submitted a new sheet for Abe, cleaned it up a little, too. He has some items I never followed up on from a Derro early on.

"the robe from the derro, then puts the dust, the spoon, the mummified hand wand, and the ring within the robe"

The link where it occured.
Last edited April 26, 2024 4:17 pm
Apr 26, 2024 4:46 pm
Perfect! Thank you both for your flexibility.
Apr 26, 2024 8:55 pm
It worked now (or earlier today when I tried again). Just needed to refresh the page after I withdrew the previous version :)
Apr 27, 2024 2:49 am
Alright, perfect. I see both of your new sheets. Next, I'm going to go ahead and make copies of some of the older character sheets for my own records, then remove the inactive players (except Masq, in case they come back soon).

LightOfMidnight is going to join us when I can work them in, as a new PC. Brackit will stay on for a bit as an NPC and I'll run Gray for the time being as well.

I'll go ahead and get an in-game post up soon to move us forward through this area.

Additionally - I'm creating a Discord channel for this game and will update your roles, so you'll see that momentarily. DarK_RaideR, I can send you an invite if you are interested in following there too.
Apr 27, 2024 9:09 am
Hi all! Hoping to slip in for an extra body.

Cinders guven me the low down on what we've got, was thinking an older oracle of battle drawn out of retirment by they chaos gping in in the city.
Apr 27, 2024 4:37 pm
Hi, LoM! Glad you can help us keep this going.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.