"Steve," Orninoh, Torhaa, and Vakim

load previous
Nov 19, 2015 2:47 pm
Sorry for the delayed post. Assume Vakim was helping out with sifting through the salvage.

Bam rubs his chin, "Hmm, you fella's realize how much this stuff is worth? We should hold on to it. I got contacts on Corellia. When we get to port, we can make some inquiries. In the meantime, we need to find a place to stash this stuff, and make sure we've found it all. Even a port like Corellia's gonna look twice at a cargo like this. Mr. Torhaa, you got any stash compartments on this rig? If not, maybe ol' Steve and I can make a crawl space work or somethin'."

"After we've done a thorough search, we should send all this scrap back out the airlock. Better safe than sorry."
Nov 19, 2015 3:11 pm
"I like the way you think. 'Fraid I don't know if we've got a stash compartment. Adapt the ship as suits, might be the scrap could be useful to that end. I know my way around tools, though I'm most competent at hull repairs, should you need another pair of hands." I also, as a mark of caution, give the nearby region a scan looking for signs of other ships in the vicinity.
Nov 19, 2015 3:53 pm
"Alright, whadaya say Steve-O?" Bam asks in a voice much too loud for the situation. He slaps Steve on the back in good natured camaraderie, but a little too hard, "You feel like helpin' 'ol Bam on another jerry rig mission?"

Assuming Steve is up for it, Bam leads a thorough scan and search of the ducts and crawlspaces of the ship. He has a rank of Hidden Storage (two ranks, but one is cybernetic, so probably shouldn't count), can that talent be used to add a blue die to this search (assuming a roll is needed)?
Nov 20, 2015 4:55 am
While still on the ceiling, "Steve" looks down at Orninoh and says, "This One assisted in bringing in 3 crates, and the Fleshy Master who brought them stated that they were from a Fleshy Master Teebo. This One does not have the information on who that Fleshy Master is."

Afterwords "Steve" is startled that Vakim jumped up and smacked him on the back and scampers into a nearby duct. Once he realizes that Vakim is talking he pokes his head back out and replies, "This Ones Original Fleshy Master downloaded protocols regarding "Hidden Storage" Activating a search algorithm to assist in locating likely "Hidden Storage" compartments or locations that would suit a "Hidden Storage". This One will assist New Fleshy Master OL' BAM if we can leave the area soon. Farthest This One is from Tatooine, the better. Activating Fusion Lantern."

"Steve" activates the Fusion Lantern within his "eye" camera (unintentionally right at Vakim's face) and will proceed to explore the ships ducts, storage compartments, crawlspaces etc (anywhere on the ship really, so people may see "Steve" crawl out of random vents to scan the area thoroughly and then leave)

Assuming 1 difficulty die, 1 rank in Hidden Storage, 4 int and 4 mech
Last edited November 20, 2015 4:57 am

Rolls

rolling for locateing hidden storage, or area where one could be made

3 Success, 2 Advantage, 2 Threat

Total: 3 Success

Nov 20, 2015 1:10 pm
Orninoh’s head cocked to the side slightly as he digested things. He squinted when Steve’s light came on looking to the other scavenger. "It seems there’s three crates from a guy named Teebo, I’ll start looking for the other two. We should probably start thinking what to do since we don’t know the drop off point, or how much they’d be getting paid, or who Teebo is. If he’s having someone transport this much Spice I’m pretty sure he’ll notice if it doesn’t show up." he stated somewhat gloomily as he looked for the rest of the wreckage, looking to the other scavenger for the day "Unless you’re about to start crawling through the ship you want to help me look for the other two crates in all this? It’ll probably be beneficial so we know how much space we’ll need in hiding stuff."

(OoC: Looking for the 2 crates, I'm assuming it'll be hard since it's need in a haystack like to find.)

Rolls

Perception Check (Rank 0 Cun 2)

1 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Failure, 4 Threat

Total: 3 Threat

Nov 20, 2015 11:16 pm
"Steve" has already scampered off to the depths of the ship to locate any Hidden Storage compartments or good locations for such, and he would have gone looking after he answered Orninoh's first question, might need to go on the intercom to get his attention again.
Nov 21, 2015 1:53 pm
After around 30 minutes of digging through scrap, Orninoh is able to find the last 2 crates. Meanwhile, Steve finds a hiding spot that can hold them.
Nov 22, 2015 12:35 am
"Are we secured?" When I receive confirmation, I open the cargo bay to let the scrap and useless bits of wrecked ship back out into space, close the bay and jump back into hyperspace. Plotting a course for our original destination.
Nov 22, 2015 4:45 pm
"All secure." Orninoh stated and watched the debris that was jettisoned. After checking on the unconscious passager he'd make his way to the cockpit for his current worry.

"Vashee... it stands to reason if someone has a delivery of Glitterdust or Glitterspice going someone in that amount, they probably expect it someplace. Its not really a shipment one rights off when it doesn't show up though... We should be cautious I think at least until we can get more information from the unconscious pilot. The droid seems pretty helpful by the way... a bit odd but capable." Orninoh stated bluntly, "Did you pick up anything in the area while we were loading?" added curious as paranoia crept into his mind.

He understood this wasn't his ship and for the most part he probably didn't have a say, only a crazy person would leave this much of the product floating in space. He'd wait to see if the Captain had anything else he'd like to discuss on the concerns if not he'd excuse himself to the medical bay to continue monitoring the patient for now.
Nov 22, 2015 7:23 pm
"Steve" hacks into the ships Com System with his built in Datapad while inside the ships ventilation system. A little bit to loudly as "Steve" is unfamiliar with the controls for the Com System says, "This One hopes the New Fleshy Masters will be pleased. This One's installed Hidden Storage Protocals and location algorithms have located a small section of the ship that has no access point accept from the ventilation ducts. This One humbly suggest to its new Fleshy Masters to use this location. Activating Smug Mode."

"Steve" then exits the ducts in the Cockpit and sits in an empty chair next to Torha, with "Steve" feet dangleing and swinging back and forth from the seats edge he looks over to Torha and waves. And with his "eye" starts giveing the Cockpit a thourough scan to see if anything needs to be repaired computer wise or mechanical.

Rolls

4 int, 4 com(1 difficulty assumption to hack comms)

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 2 Triumph, 1 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 2 Triumph

Nov 22, 2015 10:04 pm
I nod along as Orninoh echoes my thoughts, "My hope is that, our other passenger has got solid contacts like he said and that we're rid of the cargo long before whomever it belongs to is on the trail. I did a quick scan and didn't see anything. We should be at our destination soon enough. See to the newcomer, keep him alive and, if he wakes, grill him about that cargo."

When the pit driod plops himself down I briefly glance over at him and smile, "You've got some gall, you do. Quite the personality for a little guy." I wave back before turning my attention back to flying the ship, "What's your story?"
Last edited November 22, 2015 10:05 pm
Nov 23, 2015 12:44 am
"Steve" looks at Torhaa for a moment and says, "This One needed to get off Tattoine and Fleshy Master Owen hired This One as Fleshy Master Owen appreciated This One's Maintenance, Repair and Computer protocols installed by the First Fleshy Master."

After "Steve" says this, he bends over the edge of the seat to scan the chair's structural integrity and make up and see if anything needs to be fixed, and a broken Restraining Bolt can be seen briefly under the overalls on his back.

"Hmm" "Steve" says, "This One does not have this ships class and make uploaded into the memory core. Data incomplete."
Last edited November 23, 2015 12:44 am
Nov 23, 2015 10:12 am
"Well, I'm happy to have you on board. We're heading to Corellia, and you're welcome to stay as long as it suits you." I hand "Steve" a datapad that was stored underneath the console, "I don't know the class and make of her either. This is what I do know. Class II hyperdrive, medium range sensors, light tractor beam and an auto-blaster. She handles nicely, and is faster than you'd expect. Bit of a clunker though, not as reliable as I had hoped. But, you can't expect much when you buy a ship in a hurry on a tight budget. There's been a fair bit of custom modification, and some of it is my own. The speed boost, for instance. Though, might be why the hyperdrive nearly fried when we dropped out of hyperspace to investigate the wreckage. No matter, you and that mechanic got it sorted and we're back on our way." I go on for a while longer, happy to have someone keen to hear about the mechanical specs of the ship, and that is tolerant of the occasional brief story or reflection that it inspires.
Last edited November 23, 2015 10:13 am
Nov 23, 2015 2:26 pm
Bam saunters back to the cargo bay to take a closer look at those crates of glitterstim. He's a bit worried about the origins and destination of this contraband. He's going to take a close look at the crates to see if there is any sort of shipping history or computer trace built into these crates.

OOC: Let me know what sort of roll I need to make for inspecting the crates. Also, should I make a Streetwise or Knowledge: Underworld check to see about contacts on Corellia, or are we just saying I know folks?
Nov 23, 2015 5:25 pm
The doctor would swing by the medical bay which was in truth mostly just a storage area they jury rigged in truth to check on his charge, after checking his vitals he'd go back to the cargo bay to check on the hot topic on the ship. Seeing the other 'crewmen' inspecting the boxes Orninoh would see if he wanted assistance not knowing if he was trying to figure out the contents quality or what. "Need some help?" the doctor would ask raising an eyebrow.

(OoC: I figure a use my scanner from my medpac to see how toxin it is... hey maybe it's for enhancing food and drinks and not something worth killing people over... hahaha... *cries a little*)
Nov 23, 2015 9:01 pm
"Steve" listens intently to Torhaa while he scans the room for anything to fix or repair, machine or computer system. Adding in every now and then with computer and mechanical information on ships.
Nov 23, 2015 9:12 pm
Remnant says:
"Need some help?"
"Well, sure thing there doc. Just makin' sure these here crates are...'clean' if you know what I mean." Ban winks.
Nov 25, 2015 2:35 am
Bam, you don't find any tracking chips, or tracking history on the crates. There are some markings that are likely used to identify them though.

Orninoh, your scans show it is definitely toxic and illegal drug. Depending on how well you know your drug chemistry, it is also very pure/high quality.
Nov 25, 2015 2:13 pm
Standing after scanning samples Orninoh sighs "Well it definitely hasn't been cut with anything, this stuff will be dangerous on it's own literally and figuratively... I'm going to check on the pilot again... let 'Steve' know it's ready for him to stash when he gets a chance." the doctor explained with a nod before going back to check on Owen.

"What did you get us into?" he muttered to himself with the unconscious patient.
Nov 26, 2015 6:39 pm
Torhaa makes the calculations and the ship (Have you named it yet Candi?) jumps to hyperspace.

Unless you guys want to do anything while in hyperspace, then we'll just go straight to corellia.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.