Takeover at Whisper Base

load previous
Feb 6, 2016 3:47 am
Moro thinks back to the map from the briefing. "I think we should head back to the garage then head along that corridor to the control center. Any other path brings us dangerously close to where we'll find someone shooting at us."
Feb 6, 2016 1:51 pm
"My thoughts exactly. Then, once we secure the base and trigger every alarm in the place, we'l be in the command centre which looks like it might be good for staging a showdown. Not that I'm interested in a showdown.""
Feb 6, 2016 2:11 pm
Moro and Kael hear heavy breathing from the crawlspace and they look over to see Brosck frantically crawling his way out.

"GOT ... To ... Get... Out... I ... Cant... Breath!" with the last word he claws his way out of the crawl space. Breathing deep breaths. Bent over, one hand holding a wall. His breath almost weezing.

The two watch as he whipes the sweat from his brow. Slowly his breathing gets back to normal. Then he takes one deep breath and lets it out slowly. Then when he is all level he turns around and faces the 2.

"What?" he says to his staring comrads like nothing had happen. Then he asks "so Whats the plan. I have a big need to thrash something."
Last edited February 6, 2016 5:02 pm
Feb 6, 2016 4:06 pm
"Plan is to get to the Command Centre, then bash everything."
Feb 8, 2016 8:11 pm
G5 had been able to tap into the local Cyber-ball tournament being held on Onderon, Cruiser Mcfly or TXH-3525 as he was know in the droid community, was his all-time favorite Droid Thrower...as he watched the transmission. The droid was scrambling right as his catcher was getting open in the flat of the end zone. The Ball which was counting down 3,2,1...was nothing more than an a micro thermal detonator which would explode if it wasn't across the goaline in time.

The crowd was going wild as was G5 when he realized that his team mates were finally on the move again. G5 searched the security grid for images of the Command Center to see what the team might be up against.

"TZZPZZTT gederrr gguurl" squawked the droid as he ended the transmission and started combing the video footage of the command center

OOC
- Determine opposition along proposed route
- Determine the opposition in the Command Center
- turn off the Cyberball match
Last edited February 9, 2016 7:01 pm

Rolls

Computers Check - Tapping Security Feeds

3 Success, 5 Advantage, 3 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 2 Advantage

Feb 14, 2016 4:25 pm
OOC:
G5 -- how 'bout a hard computers check to catch the video feeds you're looking for.
Feb 21, 2016 9:32 pm
G5 surfs through the data streams of the Imperial base with the ease of a migrating bantha across the dunes of Tatooine (with considerably less mooing). Should the party return to the garage and go down the long corridor -- G5 notes that they will avoid entanglements with Imperials: spotting some in the barracks and others in the training area.

That said, he is able to see a group of three Stormtroopers guarding the entrance to the command center. Another group of three "bucketheads" is on a patrol through the corridors of the base.
Feb 22, 2016 4:05 pm
Hearing the report from G5 Brosck turns to his comrades "Looks like eaither way we are goin to have a nice battle." and he will follow his group with his chest puffed out.
OOC:
it doesn't matter which way now because he will beat up something each way.
Last edited February 22, 2016 4:07 pm
Feb 22, 2016 4:13 pm
"Well, let's minimize the risk and take the path near the garage we came, and hopefully avoid the patrol. I'd rather hold a defensible position than get caught in crossfire." With a plan set, I start off on the determined route towards the command centre.
Feb 22, 2016 11:02 pm
Watching the team sneaking around gave G5 an idea.. he sifts thru the network and finds what he is looking for.
With an evil little droid chuckle G5 starts processing the paperwork for the surprise birthday party that needs to be held in the command center in the next 15min.

OOC
- OVERALL: Create a surprise birthday party to be held in the command center for the highest ranking officer there.
- Work orders for several droid from the galley to use what ever available
-- drink cart, cake cart, several kitchen droids, and server droids singing happy birthday, making party noises
- Notify Team that a "distraction" is on its way
Feb 22, 2016 11:13 pm
"I also agree we should avoid the patrol if possible and just strike, quickly," Moro says, looking exhausted. "I had a chemical high in that last fight, but I don't think I have it in me for much more of it..."
Feb 23, 2016 3:46 am
OOC:
G5 -- very clever! that said, given the fact that birthday parties are not common celebratory events in Imperial bases -- I'm going to make this a Daunting (4P) task for your clever robot brain. But take a boost die -- the request is suitably outrageous enough that it just might sneak through the protective protocols.
Feb 23, 2016 5:36 am
OOC:
Can I help G5 out from a terminal?
Feb 23, 2016 5:21 pm
OOC:
Keleth says:
Sure thing.
Feb 23, 2016 5:32 pm
OOC:
falryx says:
Keleth says:
Sure thing.
Not sure what I can roll or w/e.
Feb 23, 2016 8:08 pm
OOC:
Gimme some narrative fodder and I'll be happy to figure out something that suits. :) -- i may ask for a roll as an update. I think your contribution will depend on what you're trying to do to assist.
Feb 23, 2016 8:16 pm
Hearing G5's plan, Moro walks over to a local terminal to try to help out. He tried to hack into personal information to figure out who's birthday is closest, and tries to get droids to push the stormtrooper patrol towards the mess.
Feb 24, 2016 4:57 am
OOC:
Please give me a hard (3P) computer check. Depending on how this turns out you may provide a bonus to G5.
Feb 24, 2016 1:14 pm
Moro starts typing to help G5.

Rolls

Computers

1 Success, 2 Advantage, 2 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Failure, 1 Advantage

Feb 25, 2016 3:53 am
starwarsrpggm says:
Watching the team sneaking around gave G5 an idea.. he sifts thru the network and finds what he is looking for.
With an evil little droid chuckle G5 starts processing the paperwork for the surprise birthday party that needs to be held in the command center in the next 15min.

OOC
- OVERALL: Create a surprise birthday party to be held in the command center for the highest ranking officer there.
- Work orders for several droid from the galley to use what ever available
-- drink cart, cake cart, several kitchen droids, and server droids singing happy birthday, making party noises
- Notify Team that a "distraction" is on its way
OOC2
- Moro has 2y, i have 2g,2y there fore adds 1 boost for assisted skill check
- spend 1 destiny point to upgrade 1 g to 1y
- spend the three advantage to get the commander to actually enjoy the suprise as we manage to serve some of his favorite food
Last edited February 25, 2016 3:56 am

Rolls

Assisted Computer Check with Moro

3 Success, 6 Advantage, 2 Failure, 3 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 3 Advantage

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.