Chapters 1, 2, and 3

load previous
Feb 2, 2016 6:38 pm
I sigh. "Survive first. We'll figure out the rest later." I put my hand on the worst of his injuries and press down.

Rolls

Healing Word - (1d4+2)

(1) + 2 = 3

Feb 2, 2016 6:43 pm
Soliin nods. "Thank you. I think a rest would do us all well at this point, but first... let's call the rest of the party, before we crawl down here," he says, pointing at the newly revealed passage.
Feb 2, 2016 7:47 pm
"I am no horse." Mai'ngor whispers back fiercely in reply to Hunter. "We were about to ascend the stairs when the voice called out to us again. We may have found its prison. There is treasure here, and a puzzle to be solved," The tikbalang pauses and looks pointedly at those with him before continuing, "But we should only push on if we are prepared to face foes more fearsome than those specters. I suggest you all come down here."
Last edited February 3, 2016 12:51 am
Feb 2, 2016 8:42 pm
Hunter lowers the wire. "He wants us all to come down," she says, plainly. "Says he found the source of that voice."
Feb 2, 2016 8:47 pm
Eldeth shakes her head, "If there are monsters down there then I don't think we should take noncombatants in. I'll stay up here with Shuushar and Stool if you want to head down."

Sarith nods with Eldeth's reasoning, "I will also stay up here to 'protect' the innocent," he finishes with a sneer.
Feb 2, 2016 10:53 pm
"Tell 'em to shut the voice up and get back up here! We're not here for the sites!" Elfog snaps.
Feb 3, 2016 3:39 pm
"Considering what you just went through," Hunter says into her wire to Mai'ngor, "I think it's a bad idea to tarry longer in that foul place."
Feb 3, 2016 4:07 pm
Jimjar speaks to Mai'ngor, "Tell her that a wizardy type would be really handy down here if we run into anything else!"
Feb 3, 2016 7:06 pm
"You guys keep talking. I'm taking a break." I sit on the floor, leaning against the wall and close my eyes for a short rest.
Feb 3, 2016 7:37 pm
Upstairs

Shuushar sits down and leans against the wall, "I'm going to take a rest, we've been on the move for so long. You'd best do the same while we have a chance."
OOC:
You will have the opportunity for a short rest if you'd like to take it
Feb 3, 2016 7:41 pm
Unable to keep his eyes open any longer, Soliin leans up against another sarcophagus and passes out for a bit.
Feb 3, 2016 7:50 pm
Mai'ngor replies to Hunter, "This is a bad idea, yes. And a far worse one to do it without the aid of magic, or the strength of numbers. We have rid this upper room of its inhabitants. It is a good place to rest."

To those in the room with him, the tikbalang says with a gesture towards the tomb's lower level, "Let us seal that up for the time being. We should bind your wounds and rest before we decide what to do."

Mai'ngor returns the sarcophagus to its original position covering the opening to the lower level.
Last edited February 3, 2016 8:17 pm
Feb 3, 2016 8:10 pm
Hunter relays Mai'ngor's message to the others upstairs. "I'm going back downstairs. It may be better to stay together to rest. And I'm going to see who might be hurt."
Feb 3, 2016 10:59 pm
Elfog let's out an old dwarvish curse, a favorite of the Oakshoulder clan, as Hunter heads downstairs. He moves over towards the resting Shuushar and gives him a gentle nudge with his boot - "We're moving downstairs so we can die with them damned idiots."

Heading down after Hunter he turns to Sarith, "You too Drow. Ain't leaving you out of me sight for any longer than I have to."
Feb 5, 2016 5:50 pm
Sarith grins and chuckles at Elfog before heading down the stairs. He is followed by Eldeth, Stool, and Shuushar.
OOC:
So long as everyone is done with your short rest you may begin again
Feb 5, 2016 5:55 pm
After a short nap, Soliin stands. Thanks to his allies ministrations, he stands up and looks down the hole to see what he spots.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+6)

(12) + 6 = 18

Feb 5, 2016 5:58 pm
Soliin can see an elaborate sarcophagus in the room below. The walls in the room are more of the floating cities as you saw in the entry chamber.
Feb 5, 2016 6:08 pm
Hunter eyes the walls and mutters, "Active voices from sealed sarcophagi can't be good." She hangs back from the recessed area and takes a small piece of leather from her pouch. A gout of energy flashes briefly, surrounding Hunter with a faint glow before subsiding.
OOC:
Casting Mage Armor

Rolls

Wild Magic Surge - (1d20)

(15) = 15

Feb 5, 2016 8:41 pm
Mai'ngor draws swords and, with a muttered prayer to his ancestors, descends the stairs.

Rolls

perception - (1d20+3)

(5) + 3 = 8

Feb 5, 2016 10:54 pm
Sitting cross-legged against a wall Elfog simply shakes his head as Mai'ngor descends into what will most probably be the Tikbalang's death. "I'll miss that one."
load next

Thread locked