Out skirts of the Village

load previous
Feb 26, 2016 1:41 pm
His adoptive father's words sound in Galen's mind, Never give an enemy a chance to flee, for he will come better prepared the next time. Galen growls and charges after Badger, thrusting Reaver right at the fleeing Timmermen's back.
OOC:
Spending 1 might to reduce attack difficulty

Rolls

Attack - (7 damage) vs DC 1 - (1d20)

(13) = 13

Feb 26, 2016 2:55 pm
"Don'tw left dem get on da tranfort!" Pha growls around his fangs and he bounds after Goat escaping to the smaller transport device. Bounding towards his target Pha launches into the air ready to drag his prey back into the fray.

Rolls

Attacking with a light Weapon so Task L2 (6 Needed) (Damage 8 on a hit) - (1d20)

(13) = 13

Feb 26, 2016 10:07 pm
Carrick's vision was momentarily blocked again as the protective sphere flared around him. He felt the bite of steel in his leg and the weariness of the day settling into him. He stared horrified at the remains of Kviet and pulled Kylia close to his chest, her sobs soaking into his shirt as she clung tightly to him. When the Timmermen called that the petrified duo was still alive, he knew he needed to act. He shushed Kylia and gently pried himself free from her grasp, leaving her with Amburn.

As best he could with the pain in his leg and back, he sped across the clearing and tackled the Hyena, hoping that the statue would be too heavy for the rest to move.
OOC:
Ooh - Major Effect! I'm thinking perhaps that Carrick tackled the Hyena into a couple of other Timmermen, knocking several to the ground. Would that work?
Last edited February 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Rolls

Running Tackle - (1d20)

(20) = 20

Feb 27, 2016 7:07 pm
Yaru's face scrunches in concentration and he gathers energies to launch after one of the Timmermen moving the... statue. Seeing Carrick tackle Hyena, Yaru is careful to ensure that his bolt lands true and does not get in the way of his friend's extraordinary efforts.
OOC:
I'm not naming a specific target due to the 20 above.

Rolls

Onslaught. With effort. (vs 2) - (1d20)

(10) = 10

Feb 27, 2016 11:32 pm
Galen and Pha chase down Goat and Badger who were headed for the personal transport craft. Claw and sword quickly dispatch the wounded Timmermen before they make it aboard their respective crafts. Carrick bodily tackles Hyena and the two tumble into Hound knocking him to the ground.

The Timmerman Boar is struggling to drag the fused Kveit and Death aboard the transport. Yaru lets loose another bolt...
OOC:
So...@falryx...GM Intrusion time...

I am allowing Carrick to tackle Hyena (and eliminate him from the fight as Hyena was gravely injured...so one captured Timmerman) and they knock down Hound because of the 20 (Hound being the only one available).

Now, time to choose...target Hound and your roll of 10 hits him and you capture another Timmerman, but Boar gets on the transport with his leader(and Kveit). Or, choose Boar and stop him from getting away, knowing there will be consequences, for Death and Kveit as well, but you and another player get an XP. I know it should be a pass fail situation, but I think this is dramatically tense.
Feb 28, 2016 2:37 pm
OOC:
Yaru would be going after the Boar -- to his mind, having Death and Kveit present in the village is a bargaining chip against the Timmermen. If I pick up an XP then I'd hand an XP to Carrick for his tackle.
Feb 29, 2016 1:12 am
The Timmerman Boar is struggling to drag the fused Kveit and Death aboard the transport. Yaru lets loose another bolt of electricity directly at him. It arcs and seems to amplify just before hitting it's target, the two people he was carrying, and the transport vehicle. An explosion from the transport rocks the village square. The buildings closest to the transport landing area are damaged. Windows shatter and support beams crack. The villagers and the Seer all duck for cover. The smoke thins and you can see the large transport, and the ground around it, are on fire. Kveit, Death and Boar can be seen laying on the ground in the middle of the flames.

The Hound Timmerman, the last remaining active Timmerman solider, is scrambling to his feet and running toward a personal transport. He slams a fist down on the control console and the vehicle powers up.
Feb 29, 2016 1:29 am
"Don't letf him leavef!" Pha backs bounding after a new target. Pha chasing after the final moving target in the choas snarling as he jumps on behind the surviving member of the group his claw lashing out searching for the flesh under his rib cage.
OOC:
Attacking with Effort. Using the Shocker... *snickers* Edit: 18 Damage since it's a hit.
Last edited February 29, 2016 1:29 am

Rolls

Light Weapon attack (Two step down for difficulty) Task Level 1 - (1d20)

(12) = 12

Feb 29, 2016 2:57 am
OOC:
Man...overkill much! ;P
Pha leaps onto the back of Hound just as he finishes the power up sequence. The surge of the shocker overloads the machine and it hurtles into the sky, taking Pha and the dead (read: CRISPY) Timmerman with it.

On the ground, fire from the explosion on the larger transport has spread to the some of the festival structures. If not dealt with quickly the whole aldiea could be in danger. The chaos and terror have spread throughout the villagers and no one seems to be taking charge. Many of the council members have disappeared in the confusion.
OOC:
That's the end of this scene but the next one(s) will pick up right after.

Thread locked