Episode 1 - Rebel Insertion

load previous
Jun 7, 2016 12:52 pm
OOC:
What if she is on a date with Pelles!
Jun 7, 2016 12:54 pm
OOC:
PhantomNimbus says:
Could I use streetwise to try and track her down?
Yes, but it will be a Daunting (4 purple) task.
Jun 7, 2016 12:55 pm
OOC:
PhantomNimbus says:
Oooh, why didn't I think of that!
Jun 7, 2016 12:56 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
OOC:
OOC:
She'd be the big guy's little 'sister' then and she had a different name. That would be super awkward especially if they were engaged. My informant is going out with my ex. #BountyHunterProblems
Last edited June 7, 2016 12:57 pm
Jun 7, 2016 12:58 pm
Dalla asks around with people in the bar to try and track down a location for the Drall.
OOC:
Edit: Guys. I'm a really good bounty hunter. :)
Last edited June 7, 2016 12:59 pm

Rolls

Streetwise (Cunning)

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 4 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 3 Threat

Jun 7, 2016 1:29 pm
Dalla follows her instincts, Where would a scared Drall go? she wonders, Somewhere familiar. Somewhere hidden.

As smart as she may be, she can't resist her instincts. Dalla ferrets out the location of Saquesh's old lab, buried deep in Blue Sector. She squeezes through a gap in a dilapidated fence and finds an open cargo hatch. As she creeps through the dark, disused rooms she hears the occasional scritch-scritch from down the corridor. She pushes peers in an open door...

http://pre01.deviantart.net/2049/th/pre/i/2014/038/7/c/cyberpunk__hacker_place_by_dsorokin755-d75gjc7.jpg

And there she is, nested in some old blankets reading a datapad.
OOC:
Threat to follow. :-)
Jun 7, 2016 1:32 pm
I walk into the nest area with my hands up and open, palms out, in front of me. Saquesh, don't run, I say as calmly as I can, trying to sound relaxed and friendly.
Jun 7, 2016 1:34 pm
Far from running, Saquesh freezes. Her eyes are wide with terror.

"No..." she gasps, "don't kill me!"
Jun 7, 2016 1:37 pm
I'm not here to kill you, I say. I take the rifle off my back and set it down on the ground. You know something. Something big that I need to know too.
Jun 7, 2016 1:43 pm
"I don't know anything," she pleads, "I already told them everything I know!"
OOC:
Give me an average Charm check please.
Jun 7, 2016 1:45 pm
I don't know who you are talking about. Saquesh. Calm down. I can help. Let me help., I say, edging a little closer with my hands still up and out. My voice is light and surprisingly caring.
OOC:
Edit: Guys. I'm a charming bounty hunter. Considering I have no ranks in charm.
Last edited June 7, 2016 1:46 pm

Rolls

Charm (Presence)

4 Success, 2 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 1 Threat

Jun 7, 2016 1:50 pm
Saquesh seems to come to her senses,

"You're not here for the bounty?" she asks incredulously, "so why were you asking about the cargo spoofer?"

She puts her datapad down and climbs to her feet.
OOC:
Please take 1 Strain for that Threat.

Also, please roll Perception.
Jun 7, 2016 1:56 pm
I scoop my gun up and sling it back over my shoulder. I...I'm not sure if I can tell you here, I say as I look around the lab. How secure is this place?

Rolls

Perception (Rank 1)

2 Success, 1 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 1 Threat

Jun 7, 2016 2:04 pm
And then you see a tiny red dot appear and make its way over to Saquesh.

"LOOK OUT!" you yell, causing the little Drall to jump almost her own height. As she does the transparisteel shatters and a the wall behind Saquesh explodes with dust.
OOC:
And 1 more strain please.

Rolls

Cool (presence) rank 2

1 Success, 4 Advantage, 1 Triumph

Total: 1 Success, 4 Advantage, 1 Triumph

Jun 7, 2016 2:08 pm
We have to go, NOW!, I shout as I unshoulder my blaster and fire in the general direction the sight would have come from. Not sure yet where the target is I just try to provide cover for the Drall to get out.
OOC:
What difficulty would I be at to hit? Or could I just use that to give a boost to my or the Drall's next action?

Rolls

Vigilance (Rank 1)

2 Success, 1 Advantage

Total: 2 Success, 1 Advantage

Jun 7, 2016 2:42 pm
OOC:
So Dalla is ahead on Initiative but... his previous shot hit a pipe in the wall and now steam is hissing out and you can't see or get to Saquesh.

Would you like to spend your Advantage to remove a Strain?
Jun 7, 2016 2:55 pm
OOC:
No. I'll use it to give myself a boost on my next test.
Jun 7, 2016 3:05 pm
OOC:
Okay, so what do you want to do? You are aware of the general direction that the shot came from because you saw where it entered the building and where it hit the wall.
Jun 7, 2016 3:26 pm
OOC:
As per OOC I'm going to use the advantage to see where the datapad the Drall had is.
Looking out the window not seeing a target right away I drop my rifle sights and try to rush to the datapad the Drall was using and grab it. Saquesh, we need to get out. I can't get to you. Get out now!, I call into the cloud of steam that starts to fill a portion of the room. I drop behind a large computer bank to keep out of the window sight as I stash the datapad in my pack.
Jun 7, 2016 3:40 pm
Saquesh shouts back,

"I can't! I'm stuck!"

He voice is coming from the corner of the room, behind the steam. From what you can remember of the room layout there is only one exit, behind you.

You see the red laser sight dot moving around the room, through the steam, searching for a target.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.