Episode 1 - Rebel Insertion

load previous
Jun 7, 2016 3:57 pm
Pfassking krif, Dalla swears as she throws her pack back on. She looks at the open door and back at the steam cloud, then back to the door. Son of a bantha! Krif! Kriffing krif!, she swears as she shoulders her rifle and charges through the steam.
OOC:
Brave and heroic decisions! What do I roll to not die by being burned to death by steam.
Jun 8, 2016 10:22 pm
Dalla holds her arms in front of her face to protect it, but is still burned by the steam on her head, neck and hands, and to make matters worse the shooter manages to wing her!

At the other side of the steam, she almost stumbles on top of Saquesh who is curled up in a ball.

Rolls

Take the shot!

1 Success, 2 Advantage, 4 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 2 Threat

Jun 9, 2016 3:20 am
Dalla picks up the Drall and carries her like a small child, the whole time streaming expletives. This fuzzball had better know something good.

Gritting her teeth hard she counts to three and pushed off the wall through the steam once more in the direction of the door. The stream of curses never end.
Jun 9, 2016 10:36 am
As Dalla emerges back through the steam again the shooter has one more chance, and Dalla takes another bullet to the arm!

Rolls

A shot from the dark

4 Success, 2 Failure, 3 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 3 Threat

Jun 9, 2016 8:24 pm
OOC:
Found it! It's a Mark V hunting rifle, so damage is 7. Plus 1 for Steam damage. Minus 3 for Soak. That's 5 per move, so 10 damage.

Ouch!
Jun 10, 2016 11:28 am
OOC:
Holy Krif! I want that gun! I have 3 wounds left. I'm in ROUGH shape.
Dalla barely manages to hobble out of the building and down an alleyway with the Drall. I take turn after turn to try and lose whatever tail we might have, eventually slumping down in a back alley. I catch my breath for a few moments and then scramble to me feet and make my way back to my motel room. Inside I pass out on the bed, unsure what happens to the Drall at that point.
Jun 10, 2016 12:02 pm
OOC:
PhantomNimbus says:
Holy Krif! I want that gun!
Strange how that worked out, isn't it? I have to admit, though, I didn't expect this guy to hit you so easily.
You wake up an indeterminate time later with the Drall standing over you, her little paws covered in your blood. She is wearing an apron and has a visor covering her face. She looks you in the eye and lays one bloody paw on your arm.

"Don't worry," she says, "this is my arena."

And then you pass out again.
A little while later you awaken and find your wounds have been expertly bound and there is a steaming cup of caff sitting on the table beside your bed.
OOC:
You can heal three wounds; two from the medical care and one for a night's rest.

I'm going to start another thread and we can continue from there. This thread will then be reserved for the main mission.

Rolls

Saquesh medical check

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 1 Threat

You do not have permission to post in this thread.