Episode 1b - A Game of Chance

load previous
Jun 14, 2016 9:48 pm
Tisha takes a deep breath, steeling herself.

I'm taking a huge risk saying this. Once it's out there's no going back. But I trust you, Jeelee. I trust that you know that the galaxy's in a bad place. I trust that you're a woman of honor and you know something's wrong, and I trust that you're the type to do something about it.... We're with the Rebel Alliance.

Rolls

charm

1 Success, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 1 Threat

Jun 14, 2016 10:20 pm
OOC:
Please roll an average charm check.
Jun 14, 2016 10:22 pm
OOC:
edited it in last post
Jun 14, 2016 10:38 pm
Jeelee lets out a long whistle,

"Well, honey, I thought it must be something like that. Okay, if you're going to stick it to the Empire I'm happy to help. What do you need?"
Jun 14, 2016 10:45 pm
well, transportation is what we were looking for. aside from this speeder, do you know of any others? I'm also going to have to introduce you to the others, they'll have to see if we can trust you. no offence, but you understand why we can't take anything at face value.
Jun 14, 2016 10:50 pm
"Oh, no offence taken deary! This is all very exciting. And to think I thought a game of sabacc in the ass-end of town would be fun!" she thinks for a moment, "If you had found me ten years ago I could have helped with vehicles. We used to have a nice collection. But now I only have this one."

"How are you going to help me to keep her? I mean, you folks don't seem to have any more cash than I do."
Jun 14, 2016 10:52 pm
I can't give away too much right now, but we have resources. how much do you owe on the speeder?
Jun 15, 2016 2:47 pm
OOC:
Shall we wrap this thread up? What do you guys intend to do next?
Jun 15, 2016 3:20 pm
OOC:
I was goin to find out how much more she owes and see if I can ask my parents for a loan to buy a speeder.. unless we can push that off
Jun 15, 2016 4:05 pm
OOC:
She owes about 10,000, although it's not for the speeder, it's just general debts. She had hoped to win a reprieve in the sabacc game, but her only other option for getting the money is selling this speeder. It would be considered a collector's item, so she could get about 11,000 for it.
Jun 15, 2016 4:22 pm
OOC:
well, I'll wait until we meet up with the rest of the cell and see the best way of addressing her debt and ensuring her loyalty

You do not have permission to post in this thread.