Metagamers Anonymous

Apr 28, 2015 8:16 am
All metagame stuff goes here. Mainly for Questions and comments on the action.
I'll unlock the thread as soon as the game starts.
Apr 29, 2015 10:35 am
We have three characters now. The game thread will open tomorrow morning central european time.
Good luck and have fun everyone...

Later players will be worked into the story as we go...
Apr 29, 2015 3:28 pm
One important note:
You are all free and welcome to describe your arrival at the inn up to the point you enter the building.
I'll take over then. :-)
I'll edit down all post that describe more. You'll see why later.
Apr 30, 2015 6:12 pm
Please rename your characters everyone.

Due to a bug that Keleth fixed today custom characters did not have a name field.
As soon as you add names for your characters you will be able to post in your character's name.
Apr 30, 2015 6:13 pm
It will look like this then...
Apr 30, 2015 9:49 pm
How do you have your character's pic appear like that under your avatar? Will it be done automatically when posting in your game's thread? Sorry, a bit new to this site...
May 1, 2015 10:58 am
The game is on! :-) Have fun and good luck!
May 1, 2015 11:24 am
I was waiting for someone searching for torches he doesn't have. They are cheap in the shops but you didnt buy any :-)

Muahahahahah!!! Evil disembodied GM laughter sounds echoing through the pith dark hallways...
May 1, 2015 12:35 pm
I wiped out my 10GP on leather armor and a warhammer. No torches or rations. Oh well, Grapthor is known for bad financial decisions haha! Glad that as a dwarf I have darkvision :-P
May 1, 2015 1:50 pm
I still have some money left, that could be arranged...
May 1, 2015 2:05 pm
Kajael: you didn't pay attention to my post properly :-) I told you what to roll and when for waking up :-) the fumble serves you right but has no futher consequences :-D
May 1, 2015 2:24 pm
Please all use the integrated diceroller to add rolls to your posts and use meaningfull descriptions. You'll find it when using the "advanced" button to reply. I'll roll everything in the open, too but as GM I'll have to sometimes not tell you what I roll for :-)
May 1, 2015 2:26 pm
Is inline rolling possible? Doesn't seem so...
May 1, 2015 2:53 pm
I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing anything wrong; I don't see a way to roll in my post, so I roll in the tool page and copy past it in my post. Am I missing something here?
May 1, 2015 3:05 pm
yes you are :-) under the quick reply text field there is an "advanced" button. Klick that and at the bottom o the editor page you'll find a section "Rolls and Decks"
Add a basic roll and fill in the fields... That way nobody can cheat :-)

Rolls

Basic roll - (3d25-4)

(8253) - 4 = 32

May 1, 2015 3:23 pm
Hmm, okay, I found the advanced button, but I don't see anything much different when I press on it. I'll try another browser just in case...
May 1, 2015 3:29 pm
I'm on chromium...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.