Metagamers Anonymous

load previous
May 28, 2015 2:37 pm
Dex reads German? That would be ubercool :-D

@Dextolen: Sprichst Du Deutsch? Ich würde mich freuen nicht alleine zu sein :-)

BTW: the german version doesn't elaborate either. But it would feel weird to me if the magic armor would affect more than itself.
I think I would rule that it only affects the penalties of the armor itself. I think this is a measure of the armor being magically light.
May 28, 2015 2:37 pm
Magical Weapon Bonus - this bonus is added to the WB and the Initiative and deducted from the opponent’s Defense on a successful
attack.

Magical Armor Bonus: this bonus is a magic bonus that is added to the AV (without any effects on Spell Casting/Targeted Spell Casting), while the normal deductions from Initiative and movement are reduced by 1 per bonus or 0.5 m (at best nullifying them).

Pg 96 of engish rules
Last edited May 28, 2015 2:37 pm
May 28, 2015 2:40 pm
@all: How would you feel about me wrapping the adventure up and fast forward a bit? Or do you want to roleplay to the bitter end?
May 28, 2015 2:53 pm
Go for it! Ready to jump into the next one.
May 28, 2015 2:56 pm
Two more thumbs up for that to make a majority and the fast forwarding starts :-)
May 28, 2015 2:56 pm
The way I am reading it, it makes more sense that the armor would only affect INI properties of the armor itself. So unless Chocokiko tells me otherwise I am leaving my INI penalty untouched.

Chocokiko, I wouldn't mind a fast-forward. As long as we agree that we've gotten all the loot down to the last healing pill :-D
Last edited May 28, 2015 2:59 pm
May 28, 2015 2:59 pm
That's correct, Jabes
May 28, 2015 3:11 pm
Thumbs up! Sorry, missed that message!
May 28, 2015 3:16 pm
That's up to you. Read through the posts and look who has what. It is also not a big deal if there is something you don't find or forget. I will make sure there is enough. These D2G are full of loot. Don't worry if you don't get something.

Also please go through the equipment lists. You can buy everything available in small cities between adventures.
May 28, 2015 4:00 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
The way I am reading it, it makes more sense that the armor would only affect INI properties of the armor itself. So unless Chocokiko tells me otherwise I am leaving my INI penalty untouched.

Chocokiko, I wouldn't mind a fast-forward. As long as we agree that we've gotten all the loot down to the last healing pill :-D
Feel free to apply it that way, but the main problem here it that the only armor with an INI penalty is the metal helmet, so this perk of magic armor will be sort of useless...
chocokiko says:
That's up to you. Read through the posts and look who has what.
It would be so much more useful if we could see each other's character sheets, might make the whole thing easier and faster that way...

Edit: yep, I'm also in favor of wrapping this up. So , what's the adventuring reward? :D
Last edited May 28, 2015 4:02 pm
May 28, 2015 4:03 pm
You only have to put them in the library...
May 28, 2015 4:17 pm
Farandor is in the library. All I have that's special is one of the levitation potions and I had written the troll painting, but we're tag-teaming that now so I'll edit that out.
May 28, 2015 4:38 pm
So I just wrapped up the adventure. You can go shopping and drinking now. And you can all level up. That includes Donnic. He doesn't recieve any new money or stuff but I want to keep the group at the same level.
I will start the new adventure on the weekend I think.

I also locked the game thread :-) The city life will be off stage and we'll start with you getting on the road again...
May 28, 2015 4:42 pm
So how did you like it?
May 28, 2015 5:03 pm
BTW: Getting Grapthor's intelligence back will be the hook for the next adventure :-) I hope you are all willing to help him out :-)
May 28, 2015 5:09 pm
It was a good opportunity for people to roleplay and also for the newer folks to try DS rules. I loved the tentacle brain in a jar, but the adventure was shy on encounters (not your fault!)
May 28, 2015 5:24 pm
Loads of fun! Would've loved more encounters but yeah it's a pre-packaged adventure so definitely not Chocokiko's fault. Like I said in the beginning I love the old-school feel of this game system. I feel like I'm 12 again, discovering RPG for the very first time. Looking forward to the next adventure! Yeah, help poor Grapthor out hehe!
May 28, 2015 5:47 pm
That's great Jabes, same way I felt about DS the first time too
May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Wonderful :-) Can't wait for your shopping lists and requests...
May 28, 2015 5:50 pm
Sent - Should be no surprises!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.