Somewhere there's a Scienctist [P, R, & W]

load previous
Nov 2, 2017 5:47 pm
OOC:
Ooc question. We’re following the park guys toward the parking garage right? And that’s the same place our contact went yeah? If so, can we see what’s happening in the garage yet?
Last edited November 2, 2017 5:48 pm
Nov 2, 2017 5:55 pm
eugenemarshall says:
OOC:
Ooc question. We’re following the park guys toward the parking garage right? And that’s the same place our contact went yeah? If so, can we see what’s happening in the garage yet?
OOC:
Parking lot is an open area but yes you're following a few guys headed that way giving you stank eye, one has bolted ahead which is the way the clergymen went, you've heard squeeling tires and honks in that direction. You haven't gotten there yet though so no actual sight of what's going on.
Nov 2, 2017 7:23 pm
Archie moves at full speed now, attempting to arrive at the Garage before the Park Goons do, or at least at the same time. Once there, he will assess the situation and determine if a ...more direct and forceful response is called for.
Nov 2, 2017 7:29 pm
OOC:
Give me a d6 then since you'll be running I figure since I figure it's more of a roll, you know what all three look like.
Nov 2, 2017 7:30 pm
Runs!

Rolls

Running - (1d6, RA)

(2) = 2

Nov 2, 2017 8:02 pm
Prentiss opts to run in a straight line avoiding the crowds somewhat running over the grass, jumping over flower beds, and around trees. This gets the attention of the slower guys he was trailing behind as they watch him move past. He sees the bug eyed individual looking at him next to a mid sized SUV picking up keys off the ground and looking at Prentiss and the door. There's black beads scattered on the ground around the driver side of the vehicle.
OOC:
Woolfe's up.
Nov 2, 2017 11:06 pm
Markus runs to keep up with Archibald looking around to cover him if needed.
Nov 3, 2017 12:44 am
Woolfe almost catches up to the two that are watching Prentiss make his straight shot to the parking lot. Prentiss hears the sounds of several horns blairing from down the street to his left and people yelling. Although he can't see from his current vantage it seems like something is happening down the street and the sounds are getting farther away.
OOC:
Roach is up.
Nov 3, 2017 10:54 pm
Adam runs next to the guy selling shady energy drinks taking a can. "Sorry mate, I'll be back to pay later," he says, then he continues to run after the goons.
Nov 6, 2017 12:35 pm
OOC:
@SA give me a tradecraft check.
Nov 8, 2017 3:10 pm
OOC:
Sorry about my tardiness. Had to take an emergency work trip monday and it threw my whole week out of whack.

Rolls

Tradecraft - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (4) = 4

1d6 : (1) = 1

Nov 8, 2017 3:36 pm
Roach opts to just apologize and take a drink. The merchant starts yelling something Roach has no idea about and slaps the arm of the guy Roach was standing next to and pointing at Roach fleeing and makes motions possibly thinking Roach is his friend. Roach can see Woolfe at a distance closing in on the parking area since the two large guys move away from him. The larger guys look at Prentiss and make shooing motions as the third tried to get the key for the vehicle door next to him frantically. One of the large men explain police matter in broken English. The sounds of horns on the street can be heard before the squeal of tires and people yelling and screams now in the distance close to Prentiss.

Remnant sent a note to eugenemarshall
OOC:
Init:
Parking lot Joker
Prentiss QC
Roach 8S
Park Crew 2D
Woolfe 2S

Prentiss is up
Nov 8, 2017 4:08 pm
Achie sprints to the garage area, looking all over for their contact. he had walked this way a moment ago, hadn't he? And was pursued by these goons? Where had he gotten to?

Rolls

GM requested - (1d10+1)

(7) + 1 = 8

Nov 8, 2017 6:37 pm
OOC:
The parking on the Northish side of the park is only a few parking spots against a main road, did you have an action you wanted to take? Or just trying to think something out maybe with investigation? For the roll did you want to roll your d6 as well?

Rolls

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Nov 8, 2017 8:27 pm
Archie is trying to see if the priest, their contact, is in danger. And if so he would go to help him.

And here’s my wild die from before:

Rolls

1d6 [ RA ]

(3) = 3

Nov 8, 2017 9:04 pm
Prentiss looks around and does notice black beads on the ground next to the truck. While the smaller guy from the trio fumbles with keys for the vehicle he's trying to get in trying various keys you're unsure about the other two and this 'Police Business'. It does make sense in a way for them to be 'Police' but you're unsure. You remember from various readings police forces in this country count as a militia basically and in turn more like a military force. So plain clothed Police officers could be a thing. Thoughts of corruption and abuse of power outside the capital come to mind and getting tossed in a local prison suddenly seems quite likely and it's entirely possible although from your perspective unjust, unfair, and unlawful, plus no evidence comes to mind. You hear swerving from down the street also and you're curious what could have happened to the Clergymen that was here... You see the man with the keys look up down the street towards the noises and he flips through keys faster shaking his head. The beads on the ground catch your though one rolls over against your shoe.
OOC:
Give me a notice or tradecraft or you can just guess what you think is happening.
Nov 8, 2017 9:34 pm
OOC:
I'll guess!
Archibald jumps to a conclusion and decides these two have kidnapped his priest. Hoping he is correct, he unleashes a Blast on the two. Since he cannot see the priest, Archibald assumes he is safely behind cover inside the truck.

After Blasting (because he has Quickness going and thus gets a second action), Archie will run to the truck, pulling out his gun and shouting for them to get on the ground (if they are still conscious!).

Rolls

Channeling magic roll - (1d10, RA)

(7) = 7

Wild Die - (1d6, RA)

(3) = 3

Blast Damage - (2d6, RA)

(52) = 7

Nov 9, 2017 2:43 pm
Prentiss thinks up what possibly happens and reacts by casting a spell. Woolfe and Roach a ways behind him mostly see and hear the after effects. An explosion happens from Prentiss' point of view focused on the two thugs. The others notice the explosion as well, in addition they along with Prentiss notice the shattering of glass from vehicles in close proximity as the two stumble away. People are moving with a rapid purpose to get away from the area of the explosion, scream and yells of panic drown out much of anything else. Woolfe and Roach can see some people fleeing are pulling out phones and taking pictures or video of the parking lot as they run away. The third one shields his face the best he can flopping about as glass shards fly at and around him. Rushing the truck Prentiss barks for the two to get on the ground as they stumble away from the point of impact and focuses on one.
OOC:
@eugenemarshall can I get an intimidation roll, it'll be at -2 due to the drawing the gun but at +2 since it's a gun in someone's face.

Rolls

Secret Roll

Nov 9, 2017 4:29 pm
Archie attempts to Intimidate these two into getting on the ground. Though not his area of expertise by any means, Archie is feeling the surge of adrenaline from engaging these men.
Last edited November 9, 2017 4:30 pm

Rolls

Intimidate unskilled - (1d4-2, RA)

(1) - 2 = -1

Wild Die unskilled - (1d6-2, RA)

(63) - 2 = 7

Nov 9, 2017 5:13 pm
Although they aren't getting on the ground they seem to be aware of the gun pointing at one of them.
OOC:
Archie has +2 to his next action against Thug one since he's got a gun in his face.

Roach is up.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.