Somewhere there's a Scienctist [P, R, & W]

load previous
Dec 20, 2017 7:12 pm
"Marco?" Adam calls out, hoping for a reply, thinking they need to get out of here before armed response arrives.

Rolls

Notice - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (5) = 5

1d6 : (4) = 4

Dec 20, 2017 7:23 pm
Remnant sent a note to SelectiveAmnesia
Dec 20, 2017 10:02 pm
Remnant says:
Prentiss finds a sedan flipped and a small boy trying to open his car seat from the back seat. He realizes with the broken out window it makes sense why he could hear the small voice now. "Anam?" he seems to inquire again you can make out more clearly now that you're closer.
Archie will try to get the child out of there to safety. As he does she, he will try to remember a few of the basic words and phrases he studied on the trip over, like "Hello, how are you?" and "I'm Archie." and "Help."
Dec 21, 2017 3:32 am
Markus takes a minute to attach the silencer..then moves towards the Russian he hears as stealthily as he can.
Dec 21, 2017 2:04 pm
Prentiss gets down and tries to communicate with the boy trying to get him out of the wreckage but he keeps on pulling away.

"Eldegi adam." the boy states slowly pointing at Prentiss.
OOC:
@Eugenemarshall you can try give me an Persuasion check since he's currently at Uncooperative. If you're just going off memory you could roll smart I think to try and figure out the language he's speaking and possibly the words.

@Kjsmith sounds like a stealth check.
Dec 22, 2017 3:25 am
Markus quietly starts to go forward...
OOC:
...or maybe not so quietly...at least there is a lot of other noise... :/
Last edited December 22, 2017 3:26 am

Rolls

Stealth - (1d8, RA)

(2) = 2

Wild Die - (1d6, RA)

(3) = 3

Dec 22, 2017 12:15 pm
Adam raises his arms, gun in hand and aims at the figures he sees. "Stop right there!" he calls out. If anyone makes a move to run or draw weapons of their own he's ready to fire.
Dec 26, 2017 1:27 pm
Prentiss tries to deal with getting the child out as the others deal with rattled gunman.

Roach seeing one of the kidnappers makes demands and the man stops. He says something in Russian and waits.

Woolfe grind his teeth hearing broken glass under his shoes but his fellow agent has gotten the attention for the moment it seems.
OOC:
@Selective Amnesia Go ahead and give me an intimidation roll, while you won't get the bonus for the gun since he hasn't noticed it in the chaotic scene there is the situation around him that will affect him.

Rolls

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Dec 26, 2017 7:13 pm
OOC:
Intimidate

Rolls

Intimidate - (1d4-2, RA)

(3) - 2 = 1

Intimidate (Wild Die) - (1d6-2, RA)

(2) - 2 = 0

Dec 27, 2017 1:16 pm
Roach waits in the din of the area as the wounded and alive try and make sense of the situation. He realizes he didn't say, 'Or I'll shoot' when he sees the flash of a muzzle as bullets start peppering the general direction he's in. Roach watches as bullet hole walk up towards his location on a nearby vehicle and has enough time to try and dive out of the way. The seen man dives behind a car getting out of the way he hopes. Woolfe sees his location.
OOC:
@SelectiveAmenesia you were shaken and took a wound, you can give me a vigor roll if you'd like to soak.

Rolls

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Deck Draws

Cards for Woolfe, Roach, Those Russians
Jack of Spades
10 of Spades
2 of Diamonds
Dec 27, 2017 4:35 pm
Woolfe moves to try and flank the gunner.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d8)

(2) = 2

Wild Die - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Dec 28, 2017 11:54 am
OOC:
Soak

Rolls

Soak - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

Dec 28, 2017 12:12 pm
Wolfe threads through the area while Roach notice a breeze on his arm but feels not pain, only a shirt in need of a tailor.
OOC:
Roach is up
Dec 28, 2017 12:56 pm
Roach takes a couple of heavy breaths before looking up from his makeshift cover, gun raised. "Just like training," he mutters to himself as he fires a shot at the closest Russian.

Rolls

Shooting - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (4) = 4

1d6 : (2) = 2

Dec 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Roach hears the 'tink' of his bullet against metal wondering what could come next. They don't seem to have his position locked down though so he has the element of them knowing where exactly to shoot. Their actions fall silent though as Roach doesn't hear any return fire. Woolfe looses sight of the mercenary thug he saw previously.
OOC:

Init Order
Roach
Thugs
Woolfe

Rolls

Truck thug action - (1d6, RA)

Coverfire Thug - (1d6, RA)

Deck Draws

Woolfe, Roach, Thugs
9 of Diamonds
King of Clubs
Queen of Diamonds
Dec 28, 2017 8:28 pm
"When at first you don't succeed, fire another bullet," Roach mutters, holding on tightly to the gun with both hands. He lines up another shot, takes a deep breath, then fires before exhaling.

Rolls

Shooting - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (1) = 1

Dec 28, 2017 8:51 pm
OOC:
@SA: Since you've lost sight of the combatants give me a notice check at only +1 since the shades are having some issue with visibility currently in these conditions... depending on the result we'll know if you have a target you shot or you can opt to do something else if there's not shot.
Dec 29, 2017 10:47 am
OOC:
Notice

Rolls

Notice Wild Die - (1d6+1, RA)

(1) + 1 = 2

Notice - (1d6+1, RA)

(4) + 1 = 5

Dec 30, 2017 1:09 pm
Roach goes to take another shot but can't see his target. He does hear faint sounds of someone moving and in another direction someone asking for assistance sounding very confused from the muffled tone someplace off to his right and in front of him some distance off.
OOC:
Did you want to move in and use the roll for stealth or something else?
Jan 12, 2018 5:03 pm
OOC:
Sorry. I missed the last post.
Not seeing anything, he moves silently towards the sound, hoping to not be noticed himself.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d6, 1d6, RA)

1d6 : (1) = 1

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.