General discussion

load previous
Oct 25, 2015 2:52 pm
Same. It's worse when I do it as the GM. :)
Oct 30, 2015 5:07 pm
So, we're waiting on others to continue?
Oct 30, 2015 5:13 pm
Oh geez, it's my turn now. I never got a notification that we skipped Justice. I'll post up a turn in a bit. We should update general discussion of someone is going to be skipped like that so it sends a new notification. :)
Oct 31, 2015 6:38 am
After Victor's latest turn how high in the air is this thing floating? And do we have any indication how badly wounded it is? Non-magical weapons appear to be having little effect, no?
Nov 16, 2015 11:52 am
Hi all, apologies for my inactivity. I hope to be back soon as I'm keen to keep my games going but I've just got a few things to deal with at home first. Hopefully I'll be back making posts in no time. Cheers
Nov 16, 2015 12:46 pm
No worries. The outside world always comes first. I'm still around whenever you come back. :)
Nov 16, 2015 7:58 pm
Good to hear from you, Biscuitfiend! Yeah, no worries, do what you gotta do. :-) We'll be here when you come back.
Nov 21, 2015 11:11 am
Hopefully my unannounced hiatus is now over and I'll be back to posting regularly. I might give it a few weeks for inactive players to show up while I sew the games back up to normal activity!
Nov 21, 2015 11:24 am
Glad to have you back! :-)
Nov 21, 2015 11:53 am
Glad to be back. This is a great online community!
Nov 21, 2015 3:02 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
After Victor's latest turn how high in the air is this thing floating? And do we have any indication how badly wounded it is? Non-magical weapons appear to be having little effect, no?
Nov 22, 2015 11:03 am
20ft up (out of melee reach, even mounted). Quite badly injured, although not bleeding from any wounds including three stuck bolts. Of course, none of your weapons are magical yet :)
Nov 22, 2015 11:22 am
Biscuitfiend says:
20ft up (out of melee reach, even mounted). Quite badly injured, although not bleeding from any wounds including three stuck bolts.
I have something in mind, but wondering if I should "waste" a spell slot on it.
Biscuitfiend says:
Of course, none of your weapons are magical yet :)
Except (temporarily) Grizel's greatsword, because she cast Enchant Weapon on it. :-)

It's still Faelor's turn, right?
Last edited November 22, 2015 11:22 am
Nov 22, 2015 11:35 am
Correct, you dealt some serious damage! And Faelor's turn is up if others wish to act. Or, you can choose as a group to end combat as your foe is disabled
Nov 23, 2015 11:28 pm
I think that if the creature is disabled, then we can stand down for now maybe.
Nov 29, 2015 2:59 pm
I'm not sure if I wrote the narration well enough but my intention is that though Grizel doesn't hesitate to deal the killing blow there might have been enough time for the creature to speak before the paladin ends her (if that blow is indeed enough to kill the creature).
Nov 30, 2015 10:03 pm
Did Grizel burn a spell slot with that last Smite or did Victor finish the creature before Grizel could strike?
Dec 1, 2015 9:09 am
No slot used :)
Dec 2, 2015 5:04 pm
Hey Everyone, hopefully this doesn't throw the thread off :). I saw earlier everyone introduced themselves, so I figured I would do the same :).

D&D has been something that I grew up around, my parents played throughout my childhood and have continued to play, though less frequently, now that I am an adult. While I played some 2nd edition, I was too young to really remember much. I have actively been playing since 3rd edition came out, and have been DMing for 16 years. I haven't gotten to play as a player for an extended period for well over 7 years. Somehow I ended up as my group's constant DM, so playing will be a much welcomed change of pace.

I live in the Baltimore MD area, and work as a Children's Librarian :). Also, Castle Ravenloft is on my D&D bucket list to play/DM so this works great.

If anyone wants to give it a look I do have a D&D blog, where I post some DM tips, players tips, stories, and logs of the campaign I am currently running. https://theroomfillswithwater.wordpress.com/ Looking forward to being part of the group!
Dec 2, 2015 9:09 pm
I like your blog, man! You should totally post a link over at the General Chat thread so the other GP members can check it out! :-)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.