Welcome/game help/general chat

load previous
Sep 17, 2015 3:27 pm
Ha! All this time I thought Spugnoir and Kaxaon were in the same hallway as Grumble! :-D
Sep 17, 2015 5:22 pm
Biscuitfiend says:
Anrin gains inspiration for lying so bravely. So bravely. Anrin
Thank you! Are we stacking inspiration, or do we only allowed one at any one time, as per the official rules?
Sep 17, 2015 5:23 pm
I'm enjoying Anrin's unconsciousness too much :)
Sep 17, 2015 7:20 pm
Naatkinson says:
Haha same here! :-D
spaceseeker19 says:
OOC: should we all just say "short rest" and let Anrin spend his hit die to get back on his feet before we continue?
Kaxaon is just too proud to call for a rest but yeah, he has been complaining about dripping blood all over the place, hasn't he?

Brave, brave Anrin is the only healer in the group, isn't he?
Last edited September 17, 2015 7:21 pm
Sep 18, 2015 7:26 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:

Brave, brave Anrin is the only healer in the group, isn't he?
Sadly yes, and a pretty poor healer until he reaches 2nd level...
Sep 18, 2015 11:51 am
Inspiration cannot be stacked. It is meant to be used regularly (or save it up for when you really need it)

Inspiration can also be handed from player to player IF and when there is a good reason for it (roleplay, doing cool stuff)
Sep 18, 2015 2:58 pm
Just curious: are there any other repugnant characters like Elmo in the party that Grumble can glom onto as "Champions of good?"

Grumble's not particularly a good judge of character...
Sep 18, 2015 5:16 pm
Elmo is no champion of good - the others know him to be a drunkard. He is, however, civil and practical where it is required. This could be interpreted as goodness.

The other NPCs seem to have their own reasons for being here. Turuko and Kobort are looking for their supply wagon. Spugnoir for scrolls
Sep 19, 2015 1:34 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Naatkinson says:
Haha same here! :-D

Glad I've bern providing amusement whilst Anrin can't do anything else. Apologies to anyone who is annoyed by it (Burnttoazt?) For any who don't know, I'm riffing off of Monty Python's Sir Robin https://youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8

As I understand the rules, Anrin's going to be unconscious for 1d4 hours unless he gets magical healing. I quite like the verisimilitude of that, but I can see it's frustrating for the party at the moment.

I'd like to pass on my spare inspiration to Matthias, for standing by his unconscious companion.
Last edited September 19, 2015 1:41 am
Sep 19, 2015 3:16 am
Sadly I already have inspiration as well lol
Sep 19, 2015 11:25 am
Anyone got herbalism kit + proficiency?
Sep 19, 2015 5:41 pm
Naatkinson says:
Sadly I already have inspiration as well lol
Awkward! Pass it on?
Sep 20, 2015 1:41 pm
I will pass the extra inspiration on to Kaxaon!
Sep 20, 2015 3:28 pm
You need a reason to pass inspiration - if they do something awesome/funny etc. Check in the PHB under backgrounds
Sep 20, 2015 3:34 pm
I thought it was pretty awesome how he ripped the snake's head apart with his chains :)
If that's good enough I will pass it on, otherwise it goes poof lol
Sep 20, 2015 6:36 pm
Hi! Sorry, been AFK for the past couple of days. I would tried to help move things along but anyway here we are. :-D

IIRC Kaxaon has not been granted inspiration. If Naatkinson's reason is cool then I'll accept it, and thanks!

Are we officially taking a short rest?
Last edited September 20, 2015 7:53 pm
Sep 21, 2015 7:13 am
Ok cool, take the point. Personally I liked his bleeding ;)
Sep 21, 2015 7:26 am
Yeah I actually like him bleeding all over and not caring, not bothering to rest or heal, but 5hp is cutting it a little to close...I'm still recovering from Arashi's death haha! (fr the benefit of the others, Arashi is a character I played in one of Biscuitfiend's other games). So are we on a short rest and can I take a hit die?
Sep 21, 2015 10:41 pm
spaceseeker19 says:
I don't know where Mahdi, Johnny, or Sanora (and her servants) are. Of course, Grumble doesn't know any of these people well enough to miss them if they just disappear, so...
I believe those players have dropped out (can't remember how the PC's were narrated out). Hence our recruitment as replacements.
spaceseeker19 says:
Also, I apologize for rolling my own initiative earlier; I'd forgotten that the DM rolls the initiative in this game.
And I got excited and followed suit! Haha! Sorry about that!
Last edited September 21, 2015 11:00 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.